Carfax Request Please

Old August 28th 04, 03:52 AM
No

Default Carfax Request Please

1GNF52E41C188788
1G3NL52T91C259183

Thank you in advance to whom ever is willing to do this for me. Can send to
me via email at

Old August 28th 04, 10:44 AM
tom

why don't you spend the $10 each and do it your self??

Old August 28th 04, 07:02 PM
No

Because some people are nice enough to run them for others ...not assholes
like you
. ..

Old August 28th 04, 07:51 PM
Christopher Green

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 21:52:12 -0500, "No" > wrote:

>1GNF52E41C188788
>1G3NL52T91C259183
>

>Thank you in advance to whom ever is willing to do this for me. Can send to
>me via email at

Go get your own.

You're asking people to breach their terms of service with Carfax,
service that they paid for and you're begging to use for free.

If Carfax were smart, theyd be patrolling Usenet and cancelling the
accounts of anybody who runs those VINs after there's been a post like
yours.

--
Chris Green

CARFAX REQUEST sariwa1 Dodge 0 July 16th 04 11:47 PM
carfax vs autocheck VIN reports Terry Severson General 0 June 12th 04 03:23 PM
CarFax Report Request Sleepy Quick Audi 0 May 15th 04 08:01 PM