Need pictures of Accord engines

Old November 25th 05, 04:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Need pictures of Accord engines

I done a google search and visited the honda.com website
in a search to find pictures of the engine (and related parts
and equipment) related to the 2005 and 2006 Honda Accords
(4 cyld.). I saw some wonderful pictures of the cars but
no pictures of the engines of the cars. It would be a hassle
to visit the local honda dealership in order to take pictures
of the engines. The pictures that are taken by professional
photographers making use of perfect "lighting" conditions
and high priced cameras look much better than any pictures
that I could take. Could you tell me where I can download
some pictures of the above mentioned car engine systems?
Thanks in advance,
Jason

--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
We do NOT respect the subscribers that enjoy criticizing people.

05 Accord Pictures skipper Honda 3 May 17th 05 08:37 AM
2005 Accord: iPod-friendly? Paul Wylie Honda 11 April 5th 05 09:09 PM
Ford's Mod Motors Are "Top-10 Engines"? [email protected] Ford Mustang 14 March 19th 05 04:53 PM
Honda OEM Parts Catalogs for Sale Joe Honda 0 February 12th 05 01:43 PM
Stupid question (was Changing the oil filter only) Bill F Technology 20 January 18th 05 09:57 PM