What are the worst clothing stains you get while driving in your car ?

Old June 22nd 07, 02:12 AM posted to uk.transport,rec.autos.4x4,aus.cars,aus.cars.offroad,uk.rec.cars.misc
Rob[_8_]

Default What are the worst clothing stains you get while driving in your car ?

What have you found are the worst kind of clothing stains you get (or
have seen any friends or relatives obtain) while you're driving in
your car.

Old June 22nd 07, 02:47 AM posted to uk.transport,rec.autos.4x4,aus.cars,aus.cars.offroad,uk.rec.cars.misc
Cyborg 0091

Rob wrote:
> What have you found are the worst kind of clothing stains you get (or
> have seen any friends or relatives obtain) while you're driving in
> your car.

Koka Cola,dose not stain,just makes a mess.

Friend had a can open when I hit the bank at 90Kph accelerating hard out
of a drift,
The back wheel grabbed the side of the bank like you see the F1 cars do
when they rub wheels each other.
Up she went like lightning about 4 foot in the air(nearly rolled it in
an instant) and then smack down hard in the middle of the road,ripping
the diff and springs clean from under the car.
Koka cola went ****ing everywhere,all over the roof all over me and him.
Got soaked in the stuff.
This was on the Sidling tassie.

No passers bye would drag me off the middle of the road,I have to wait
for a tow truck which took two hours to turn up.

Old June 22nd 07, 08:41 AM posted to uk.transport,rec.autos.4x4,aus.cars,aus.cars.offroad,uk.rec.cars.misc
John_H[_2_]

Rob wrote:

>What have you found are the worst kind of clothing stains you get (or
>have seen any friends or relatives obtain) while you're driving in
>your car.

Have you ever experienced a breech blowblack when reloading the rear
facing **** cannon (mine's the big bore tailgater special with
optional selective rapid fire). Musta forgot to isolate the
propellant tank when it happened.

Phewww!

Lucky I woke up just then or I prolly woulda died.
Old June 22nd 07, 09:15 AM posted to uk.transport,rec.autos.4x4,aus.cars,aus.cars.offroad,uk.rec.cars.misc
Alhambra

"Rob" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> What have you found are the worst kind of clothing stains you get (or
> have seen any friends or relatives obtain) while you're driving in
> your car.

Truthfully?

We were taking the kids to Draton Manor theme park over 20 years ago. It
was a hot Bank Holiday - and half an hour into the journey my wife produced
some chocolate.

Arriving at Drayton Manor it suddenly became horrifyingly apparent that some
of my chocolate had dropped down on my seat, and had melted onto the arse of
my light cream chinos...........

Say no more!

I couldn't see the offending stain - but was informed that it gave a *very*
good imitation of a severe bout of diarrhoea. I will NEVER forget rushing
to the park toilets and being forced to attempt to remove the stain by using
clean water from the bloody toilet pan!

I've never eaten chocolate in a car since.

Old June 22nd 07, 11:24 AM posted to uk.transport,rec.autos.4x4,aus.cars,aus.cars.offroad,uk.rec.cars.misc
Albm&ctd

In article .com>,
says...
> What have you found are the worst kind of clothing stains you get (or
> have seen any friends or relatives obtain) while you're driving in
> your car.

Lada stains.
Warning: Crossposted to lesser newsgroups.

Al
--
I don't take sides.
It's more fun to insult everyone.
Old June 22nd 07, 11:37 AM posted to uk.transport,rec.autos.4x4,aus.cars,aus.cars.offroad,uk.rec.cars.misc
Andy

In article .com>,
says...

Probably **** stains. From both friends *and* relatives.
Old June 22nd 07, 12:07 PM posted to uk.transport,rec.autos.4x4,aus.cars,aus.cars.offroad,uk.rec.cars.misc
ant[_2_]

Rob wrote:
> What have you found are the worst kind of clothing stains you get (or
> have seen any friends or relatives obtain) while you're driving in
> your car.

I rooned my favourite t-shirt by spilling a drop of that Quik chocolate milk
on it. Just a brown drop, but it's never come out. What the hell do they put
in that stuff? The bottles have an annoying curled-in rim, which makes it
hard not to spill bits of it.

(t-shirt I got from Snowbasin in the 90s, and it said "Will Ski 4 Food").

--
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest

Old June 22nd 07, 01:47 PM posted to uk.transport,rec.autos.4x4,aus.cars,aus.cars.offroad,uk.rec.cars.misc
Andy

Alhambra wrote:
> "Rob" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> What have you found are the worst kind of clothing stains you get (or
>> have seen any friends or relatives obtain) while you're driving in
>> your car.

> Truthfully?
>
> We were taking the kids to Draton Manor theme park over 20 years ago. It
> was a hot Bank Holiday - and half an hour into the journey my wife produced
> some chocolate.

Heh...Well, that's a term for it that I hadn't heard before.

Did you ever get rid of the smell?

Andy.
Old June 22nd 07, 02:29 PM posted to uk.transport,rec.autos.4x4,aus.cars,aus.cars.offroad,uk.rec.cars.misc
Mortimer

"Alhambra" > wrote in message

> "Rob" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> What have you found are the worst kind of clothing stains you get (or
>> have seen any friends or relatives obtain) while you're driving in
>> your car.

> Truthfully?
>
> We were taking the kids to Draton Manor theme park over 20 years ago. It
> was a hot Bank Holiday - and half an hour into the journey my wife
> produced some chocolate.
>
> Arriving at Drayton Manor it suddenly became horrifyingly apparent that
> some of my chocolate had dropped down on my seat, and had melted onto the
> arse of my light cream chinos...........
>
> Say no more!
>
> I couldn't see the offending stain - but was informed that it gave a
> *very* good imitation of a severe bout of diarrhoea. I will NEVER forget
> rushing to the park toilets and being forced to attempt to remove the
> stain by using clean water from the bloody toilet pan!
>
> I've never eaten chocolate in a car since.

I had a similar experience with a bottle of lemonade. I was driving to an
interview, in my best suit, and I stopped on the way to have a quick swig of
lemonade. Before anyone moans, I'd stopped with the handbrake on and the
engine off - I wasn't "drinking and driving" in the literal sense of the
phrase! It was a brand new bottle and in the heat of the moment I forgot to
unscrew the cap slowly. The bottle must have got shaken because the lemonade
spurted out like a fountain and went everywhere - over my trousers, over the
roof-lining, onto the seat. Luckily I was a bit early so I had chance to
stop at a Little Chef and, wearing an old pair of trousers that I'd brought
to change into after the interview, dry my trousers as best as I could under
the hot air drier in the bog. I had to endure the whole interview with the
front of my trousers stiff and sticky from the lemonade. The suit was easily
cleaned, but the car seat was drenched in lemonade, apart from a "shadow"
when my legs had been and it took a lot of work with carpet shampoo to get
it clean again.

Since then I always open a new bottle very slowly, and prefereably I get out
of the car to do it.

Old June 22nd 07, 02:40 PM posted to uk.transport,rec.autos.4x4,aus.cars,aus.cars.offroad,uk.rec.cars.misc
atec 77

Andy wrote:
> In article .com>,
> says...
>
>> What have you found are the worst kind of clothing stains you get (or
>> have seen any friends or relatives obtain) while you're driving in
>> your car.

> Probably **** stains. From both friends *and* relatives.

Bloods is the worst .
and don't ask

Dashboard Stains frank1492 Technology 1 June 5th 06 01:57 AM
eBay: NOS Saturn Clothing! :) Stephen Jaye Saturn 0 June 22nd 05 05:45 PM
Samurai owner clothing and accessories Rosalie Mignon 4x4 0 August 25th 04 03:06 PM