{OT} HEY, JR

Old August 13th 11, 05:41 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
J R[_2_]

Default {OT} HEY, JR

Doggy and I are watching It Happened One Night now.
cuhulin

Old August 13th 11, 06:18 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
hachiroku

Hope you enjoyed Claudette Colbert today!

Woo woo, woo woo woo...

(Missed most of it... )

Old August 13th 11, 05:33 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hachiroku

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 23:41:21 -0500, J R wrote:

> Doggy and I are watching It Happened One Night now.
> cuhulin

LOL! She didn't want to do the leg scene, so they got a "body double" to
do it, and after seeing it she said "THAT'S NOT MY LEG!!!" and did it
herself.

Thank God!!!

Old August 13th 11, 06:32 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
J R[_2_]

She had some fine lookin gams, that's for sure!
I want TCM to hurry up and run The Egg and I movie.Claudette Colbert and
Fred MacMurray movie.
cuhulin

Old August 14th 11, 05:28 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
hachiroku

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 12:32:37 -0500, J R wrote:

> She had some fine lookin gams, that's for sure!
> I want TCM to hurry up and run The Egg and I movie.Claudette Colbert and
> Fred MacMurray movie.
> cuhulin

(It was said she liked girls...)

Old August 14th 11, 06:53 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
aemeijers

On 8/14/2011 12:28 AM, Hachiroku wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 12:32:37 -0500, J R wrote:
>
>> She had some fine lookin gams, that's for sure!
>> I want TCM to hurry up and run The Egg and I movie.Claudette Colbert and
>> Fred MacMurray movie.
>> cuhulin

> (It was said she liked girls...)

And Rock Hudson like boys. As long as they can play their roles on
screen well, who cares? Not like they are getting off on the person they
are playing pretend with in front of the camera anyway, in most cases-
it is just a job.

--
aem sends...
Old August 14th 11, 01:55 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
J R[_2_]

An old Popular Science, or Popular Mechanics, magazine article showed a
photo of Rock Hudson sitting in his new Horch car.The article said, Rock
is ready to roll.

What was that Military vehicle that Yul Brynner owned? I think it was
made in Romania.
cuhulin

Old August 14th 11, 07:40 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hachiroku

On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 01:53:02 -0400, aemeijers wrote:

> On 8/14/2011 12:28 AM, Hachiroku wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 12:32:37 -0500, J R wrote:
>>
>>> She had some fine lookin gams, that's for sure!
>>> I want TCM to hurry up and run The Egg and I movie.Claudette Colbert and
>>> Fred MacMurray movie.
>>> cuhulin

>> (It was said she liked girls...)
>>

> And Rock Hudson like boys. As long as they can play their roles on
> screen well, who cares? Not like they are getting off on the person they
> are playing pretend with in front of the camera anyway, in most cases-
> it is just a job.

Oh, I have no problem with her liking girls!

Just a damn shame is all...what a waste!

Old August 14th 11, 09:32 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
AMuzi

http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-ph...ecial-made-car

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Old September 21st 11, 12:20 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hls

"aemeijers" > wrote in message
> On 8/14/2011 12:28 AM, Hachiroku wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 12:32:37 -0500, J R wrote:
>>
>>> She had some fine lookin gams, that's for sure!
>>> I want TCM to hurry up and run The Egg and I movie.Claudette Colbert and
>>> Fred MacMurray movie.
>>> cuhulin

>> (It was said she liked girls...)
>>

> And Rock Hudson like boys. As long as they can play their roles on screen
> well, who cares? Not like they are getting off on the person they are
> playing pretend with in front of the camera anyway, in most cases- it is
> just a job.
>
> --
> aem sends...

Rock was married to a woman for a short time, much like
Sir Elton John. Neither managed to make it work.

Gibraltar Insurance had a somewhat poorly informed
commercial in the 70's, encouraging the public to "Get
a piece of the Rock"...

Hey Everybody! [email protected] Corvette 5 February 26th 09 01:02 AM
hey anthonywilliamschindler Technology 8 November 18th 06 12:04 AM
"Ho, ho, hey, hey, how many asses did he kiss today?" Hank[_1_] Driving 1 July 4th 06 01:30 AM