V6 Magnaflow vs Flowmaster

Old December 18th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
[email protected]

Default V6 Magnaflow vs Flowmaster

i'm considering a dual/dual muffler for my 2000 explorer sport with
4.0 SOHC V6. i've heard arguments on both sides with no definite
numbers to back up either. I can't find any good numbers or
testimonials on V6's. i've heard that flowmasters dont flow as well
as magnaflows, and that the magnaflows offer a little bit of low-end
torque gain (especially on Fords). anyone with some first-hand
experience have anything to offer? which one would you recommend for
deepest sound and/or best engine performance?
Old December 18th 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
[email protected]

***make that flowmaster a 40 series, that's the one i'm looking at
Old January 18th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
CJ

On Dec 17 2007, 4:12*pm, wrote:
> ***make that flowmaster a 40 series, that's the one i'm looking at

I have a 2005 explorer 4.0 SOHC V6 and I'm also considering a Dual
Exhaust system. Any suggestions?