VW = evil NAZI cars from the THIRD REICH ! ! !

Old November 18th 04, 07:53 AM
Hans-Marc Olsen

Default VW = evil NAZI cars from the THIRD REICH ! ! !

Created by Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels and Heinrich Himmler in Berlin, 1945 !
Old November 18th 04, 09:21 AM
Kidd Andersson

>>Created by Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels and Heinrich Himmler in Berlin,
>1945 !
>
>yet if you read your history, a British military officer is really the
>one responsible for restarting the company after WW2.

What happened to Ferdinand Porche?

K.
"We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump
off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."
Old November 18th 04, 10:55 AM
Jan

Kidd Andersson wrote:

> >>Created by Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels and Heinrich Himmler in Berlin,

> >1945 !
> >
> >yet if you read your history, a British military officer is really the
> >one responsible for restarting the company after WW2.

> What happened to Ferdinand Porche?
>
> K.
> "We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump
> off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."

He got the year all wrong too. The story of the Beetle starts in the
30's.

Jan
Old November 18th 04, 01:44 PM
Kafertoys

> What happened to Ferdinand Porche?

Sit down kidd

Ferdinand died

yes its ok to cry , I did when I got the news to.

LOL

Mario

Old November 18th 04, 02:06 PM
Braukuche

>Created by Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels and Heinrich Himmler in Berlin, 1945
>!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, and Mitsubishi made planes during WWII which killed Americans
and they used Asian slave labor. Henry Ford and GM both ran factories in Nazi
Germany before the war. If you want to find a corporation without some sort of
black mark in it history, good luck. BTW, Goebbels and Himmler had nothing to
do with the KdF project and Hitler's role was one of authorizing expenditures
of money on it and that was back int he mid-'30s.
--Dan E
Old November 18th 04, 02:30 PM
Hairy

"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message
> >>Created by Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels and Heinrich Himmler in Berlin,

> >1945 !
> >
> >yet if you read your history, a British military officer is really the
> >one responsible for restarting the company after WW2.

> What happened to Ferdinand Porche?

I don't know about Ferdinand Porche, but Ferdinand Porsche died in 1952.

Old November 18th 04, 06:48 PM
bug '59

Half true, he (A H only) also created holiday's and highway's throughout
Europe.
I will never thank him for it (even if i could) but i'm sure glad to be able
to drive across countries ín my holiday's!!

Regards...
Roger

"Hans-Marc Olsen" > schreef in bericht
m...

Old November 18th 04, 07:38 PM
Kidd Andersson

>I don't know about Ferdinand Porche, but Ferdinand Porsche died in 1952.

My point was those snapping back at the troll for getting his history wrong
failed to mention the fact that Ferdinand Porche was the one who came up with
the initial design of the VW Beetle in the first place. He was commissioned by
Hitler to design a car that was easily affordable for all types of income and
could be easily maintained. And that was back in the 30's, not the 40's.

Old November 18th 04, 08:36 PM
Jan Andersson

Kidd Andersson wrote:

> >I don't know about Ferdinand Porche, but Ferdinand Porsche died in 1952.

> My point was those snapping back at the troll for getting his history wrong
> failed to mention the fact that Ferdinand Porche was the one who came up with
> the initial design of the VW Beetle in the first place. He was commissioned by
> Hitler to design a car that was easily affordable for all types of income and
> could be easily maintained. And that was back in the 30's, not the 40's.
>
> K.
> "We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump
> off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."

I'm gonna hafta go out one night and snatch an emblem for her again...
<evil grin>

P-o-r-S-c-h-e

Jan

Jan