OT...to the dads in the group

Old June 20th 05, 11:03 PM
Shag

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:41:27 GMT, "Tim Rogers" >
wrote:

>"Tom Nakashima" > wrote in message
>>
>> This will be his first year out on his own. Actually my son got lucky, or
>> we got lucky, as he will be attending Stanford Univ in the fall as a
>> freshmen, I'm only 10 min. away. But on the card he wrote: "Thanks Dad,
>> you were always there for me." I think that's a hint that I'll have

>laundry
>> duty.
>> -tom
>>

>................My twenty year old art student daughter sent me a self
>portrait in charcoal which is going to be framed and hung on the wall next
>to my desktop. Four years ago, she despised me for being a stupid old jerk
>who was always scaring the crap out of her loser boyfriends.

Hmm... I'll have to keep this post around a while until come up with
a more clever response than I can think of right now. :-)

Old June 21st 05, 10:12 AM
Juper Wort

> >>Eight rashers, one white french loaf, one bottle ketchup, one grill, one

fed
> >>James. Simple.
> >>

> > Hmm... Sunday morning butty? So let me get this straight. You have
> > to get eight rashes, one white french guy who doesn't want to work,
> > some ketchup, and a grill. Then what? :-)
> >

> And just on Sunday ? ! * * ???
>
> Rich

Yeah. Since i spend most of my day on my backside infornt of a 'puter
screen, i really could do without any extra pounds. Saying that, there's
often a large order to the local greasy spoon on friday mornings..... oh and
always if there has been a big night out the day before...

BTW show me a French guy who wants to work. They have something like 35 hour
weeks, and are known to go home half way through Friday morning when the 35
are done !!

News group or private forum? Tom in Missouri Corvette 24 May 12th 05 03:37 PM
FAQ for this newsgroup Dima BMW 5 May 11th 05 10:19 PM
Well it looks like Mitch is trying to ruin this group like he didthe flight sim group artie beamer Simulators 14 April 3rd 05 12:00 AM
Chrysler group set to kill off its Dodge Stratus and Chrysler Sebringcoupes MoPar Man Chrysler 54 January 3rd 05 05:21 PM