Pinion angle, revisited...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 11th 05, 02:15 PM
Mike Romain

Did you ever unhook the front driveshaft as was mentioned? Vibrations
can come from sneaky places.....

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Nathan Otis wrote:

> Ok, I got under the TJ and dropped the pinion a little (adjusting the UCAs
> accordingly). I still have vibration at 55+. This weekend I'll probably drop
> it a little more to see if that does the trick... I guess the option is put
> spacers on the t-case skid, but it doesn't seem like I should have to what
> with the CV shaft and all...
>
> Is there something I'm missing?
> n.

Pinion angle... what's the secret? Nathan Otis Jeep 18 March 9th 05 10:53 PM
Set Pinion Factor Michale Chrysler 10 December 3rd 04 01:10 AM
Does the Chrysler Corporation Car Production Broadcast paper show pinion bearing preload and pinion nut torque? JP Dodge 6 September 21st 04 02:16 AM