VW Mechanic in NYC area?.

Old March 9th 05, 09:34 PM

Default VW Mechanic in NYC area?.

Looking for a good mechanic in NYC. My Jetta is past 60K and I want to
have a general check-up and tune up done. Car runs good, no big
problems, just the usual 5-year old car problems. + minor complains.
But I'd like to get ahold of a good mechanic before any problems come
my way.

Thx.

------------------

Old March 10th 05, 01:33 PM
Papa

Obviously no one is answering your request, and not being from NYC, the only
thing I can suggest is to try your local VW dealer's service department.

ups.com...

Old March 10th 05, 03:43 PM
Pierre_St_Germain

Rapid Parts
I think its www.rapidparts.com, but I'm not certain on this. Why don't you
try one of those newfangled searchy-engine thingys like Google, or Yahoo,
Ask Jeeves? Stop boring us with your petty problems, we like to deal with
real problems.

ups.com...

Old March 13th 05, 10:48 PM

Real problems?.. then don't read the post.

Old March 16th 05, 01:33 AM
fpringgo

When I lived in north jersey, I used to go to Dealer Alternative in West
Orange, NJ. Seth is pretty knowledgeable. The only problem was that his
shop only opened on weekdays from 9 to 5