NR2003; Ferrari 330 P4 mod

Old January 4th 05, 02:59 PM
Uwe Schürkamp

Default NR2003; Ferrari 330 P4 mod

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:03:55 +1100, Bruce Kennewell wrote:
> G'day.
> Can someone who knows please advise if:-
>
> (a) either, or both, the Nurburgring and Spa (both ex-GPL) are available for
> this mod and

Hi Bruce,

my GPL conversions work fine in that mod (only tried the Ring, but I
don't see a reason why Spa shouldn't also work). I think some league
even ran a 1000km Nuerburgring event with the p330 mod recently.

) whether there are any additional cars of the same era - such as the Ford
> GT40, Ford Mk2, Ford Mk IV, Chaparall 2F, Porsche 910 - which are available
> for this mod?

sorry, no idea.

cheers,

uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61
Old January 4th 05, 03:23 PM
Dave Henrie

Uwe =?iso-8859-15?Q?Sch=FCrkamp?= > wrote in
:

> Hi Bruce,
>
> my GPL conversions work fine in that mod (only tried the Ring, but I
> don't see a reason why Spa shouldn't also work). I think some league
> even ran a 1000km Nuerburgring event with the p330 mod recently.

It is a mod for Nr2k3. So ANY track that runs in Nr2k3 will run with
the 330 mod, or the Aerowars mod, or the TPTCC/TA mods. etc etc.

dh
Old January 5th 05, 07:14 AM
Bruce Kennewell

Thanks, lads.
Steve Smith kindly provided much information and multiple P4 Ferraris are
now screaming around Spa and the Nurburgring ..... the PROPER circuits, that
is!

I will now patiently await the Can-Am add-on for GPL and, whilst doing so,
reminisce by browsing some excellent magazines - Vintage Motorsport - which
ran a series of articles on the original Can-Am series.

Bruce.

. 97.136...

Old January 6th 05, 01:24 PM
Steve Smith

The Can-Am mod, altho something I would dearly love to see done well, looks
pretty crude @ first glance (consider the source). The next great--and
possibly last great--N2003 mod will be Team Redline's GTP mod, due...any day
now. Looky he

http://www.teamredline.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=344

Old January 7th 05, 04:41 PM
Byron Forbes

"Bruce Kennewell" > wrote in message
> G'day.
> Can someone who knows please advise if:-
>
> (a) either, or both, the Nurburgring and Spa (both ex-GPL) are available

for
> this mod and

Of course - with Noonan's converter of course.

> (b) whether there are any additional cars of the same era - such as the

Ford
> GT40, Ford Mk2, Ford Mk IV, Chaparall 2F, Porsche 910 - which are

available
> for this mod?

No. There are Ford GTs in the TPTCC mod though.

NR2003 Split Axis Pedals W/Logitech Formula GP Douglas BISHOP Simulators 1 December 6th 04 12:54 AM
NR2003 330 Mod Tiny Lund Simulators 23 October 20th 04 11:28 PM
NR2003 Ferrari 330 Classic mod Tony Rickard Simulators 9 October 18th 04 05:36 PM
Ferrari / Alfa news Alfistagj Alfa Romeo 6 August 10th 04 03:31 PM
For sale Classic cars : ALFA ROMEO, MERCEDES, FERRARI, PORSCHE, JAGUAR,LAMBORGHINI, MASERATI....... Couet Thierry Audi 0 July 12th 04 10:14 PM