2000 XJ turn signal

Old May 3rd 05, 02:52 AM
Mort

Default 2000 XJ turn signal

I've been having intermittent trouble lately with my blinkers. Some
times it works fine and other times it just stops blinking. Do I have
to tear apart the column? or is there a regular signal fuse?

Thanks
Mort
Old May 3rd 05, 03:57 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Mort,
Ninety nine percent of the time that's a bad bulb, you may have a
bad ground in one of the sockets to make intermittent. Next time it
stops flashing find which lamps not working and work on it. Rarely is it
the flasher located under column plastic cover about dash level.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 3rd 05, 06:58 AM
Stevil

I had the same problem witha 2009 XJ Classic, I replaced the bulb and
the flasher (just for the hell of it) and it went away, good luck!

Old May 3rd 05, 07:01 AM
Stevil

Erm... that would be a 2000 XJ Classic.

Old May 3rd 05, 07:35 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

They brought back the Thunderbird, and Retro Mustang, there's hope
Daimler won't kill Jeep.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 4th 05, 01:47 PM
Paw

danged... got me all excited that you had a secret XJ model from the
future.. dare to dream

oups.com...

Old May 5th 05, 01:46 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

Yeah, but it only goes up to 88 mph...and there is a TSB on the flux
capacitor...

Old May 5th 05, 01:56 PM
Paw

har..... new body style by delorean?

Old May 10th 05, 06:38 AM
Stevil

You know the new Jeep Commander sure looks llike the XJ.

Old May 10th 05, 07:32 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Sure does: http://www.jeep.com/home_flash.html
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O