Amazing events with my 2007 Explorer

Old February 24th 09, 05:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
SF-East Bay'r

Default Amazing events with my 2007 Explorer

Several amazing things happened to me and my 2007 Explorer last weekend:

Amazing event #1: The Message Center on my dashboard said to "Check LR Turn
Light" and it was correct, the turn light didn't work
Amazing event #2: I looked in the owners manual to see if it would tell me
what to do
Amazing event #3: The owners manual told me exactly how to replace the bulb
Amazing event #4: The method in the owners manual was easy and actually
worked. Only two screws had to be removed and they didn't require a special
tool to remove them

The only hitch, the auto parts store nearby didn't have the bulb and said it
wasn't even in his catalog. But I found one at the Ford dealer.

Tom

Old February 24th 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Ulysses

"SF-East Bay'r" > wrote in message
> Several amazing things happened to me and my 2007 Explorer last weekend:
>
> Amazing event #1: The Message Center on my dashboard said to "Check LR

Turn
> Light" and it was correct, the turn light didn't work
> Amazing event #2: I looked in the owners manual to see if it would tell me
> what to do
> Amazing event #3: The owners manual told me exactly how to replace the

bulb
> Amazing event #4: The method in the owners manual was easy and actually
> worked. Only two screws had to be removed and they didn't require a

special
> tool to remove them

Didn't you also have to open the rear hatch?

> The only hitch, the auto parts store nearby didn't have the bulb and said

it
> wasn't even in his catalog. But I found one at the Ford dealer.
>
> Tom

A check of upcoming events Paddy's Pig[_2_] Auto Photos 2 May 16th 08 07:03 AM
LAN events Tim[_7_] Simulators 0 April 18th 07 01:33 AM
anyone been to the alfa experience events? lj Alfa Romeo 0 September 13th 06 10:46 PM
Classic Car Events around the nation Dave in Lake Villa Corvette 1 July 16th 06 02:14 AM
RT: Upcoming Events Spike Ford Mustang 0 March 22nd 05 01:07 AM