Found small battery under seat

Old October 17th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
SkyKing49

Default Found small battery under seat

I found a small A23 12 volt battery under my Jeep seat....2006 jeep
wrangler X. Anyone know what it might go to?
TIA

Old October 17th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Craig[_6_]

"SkyKing49" wrote...

>I found a small A23 12 volt battery under my Jeep seat....2006 jeep
> wrangler X. Anyone know what it might go to?
> TIA

A small 12V battery like that might belong to a key fob remote door/trunk
(un)locker/alarm. If not, maybe a garage door opener?

Craig

Old October 18th 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
SkyKing49

On Oct 17, 4:48 pm, "Craig" > wrote:
> "SkyKing49" wrote...
> >I found a small A23 12 volt battery under my Jeep seat....2006 jeep
> > wrangler X. Anyone know what it might go to?
> > TIA

> A small 12V battery like that might belong to a key fob remote door/trunk
> (un)locker/alarm. If not, maybe a garage door opener?
>
> Craig

Yep..but I have none of the above. I thought it might be related to
the Jeep itself but could not figure out where it might have fallen
out of.

Old December 2nd 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

SkyKing49 wrote:

> On Oct 17, 4:48 pm, "Craig" > wrote:
> > "SkyKing49" wrote...
> > >I found a small A23 12 volt battery under my Jeep seat....2006 jeep
> > > wrangler X. Anyone know what it might go to?
> > > TIA

> > A small 12V battery like that might belong to a key fob remote door/trunk
> > (un)locker/alarm. If not, maybe a garage door opener?
> >
> > Craig

> Yep..but I have none of the above. I thought it might be related to
> the Jeep itself but could not figure out where it might have fallen
> out of.

A bomb?

;-)

--
Paul Hovnanian
Sleep is for wimps. Happy, healthy, well-rested wimps, but wimps
Old December 2nd 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Jamie Mello

beats me.Jamie
Old December 2nd 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
.boB

SkyKing49 wrote:
> I found a small A23 12 volt battery under my Jeep seat....2006 jeep
> wrangler X. Anyone know what it might go to?
> TIA

Probably for the satellite tracking device. The
Mossad operative probably dropped when he was putting
in the new one.

--
..boB
2006 FXDI hot rod

Old December 5th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
D Gavilanes

SkyKing49 wrote:
> I found a small A23 12 volt battery under my Jeep seat....2006 jeep
> wrangler X. Anyone know what it might go to?
> TIA

Can you say "Lo-Jack"?

(small orange gel cell, follow the wires to the metal radio box and
follow the black coax to the flat antenna pad (usually under carpet on
driver side wheel well hump)
Old December 5th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
D Gavilanes

SkyKing49 wrote:
> I found a small A23 12 volt battery under my Jeep seat....2006 jeep
> wrangler X. Anyone know what it might go to?
> TIA

Disregard my previous reply - I didn't read that the battery was an A23.
My bad...
Old December 17th 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
deafone

The battery that you found goes in the collar of a dog for training
purposes. the get a little shock from it from a hand held transmitter that
the owner has to correct unwanted acts ..like chasing deer when
rabbit,cats,or other things when they are hunting or just to get them to
stop barking all the time.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/rec.autos.4x4/
More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html