Diabetic driver MURDERS his 11 year old son.

Old July 7th 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Default Diabetic driver MURDERS his 11 year old son.

http://rdu.news14.com/content/headli...=86999&SecID=2

11-year-old killed in car crash - 7/5/2006 9:58 AM
By: News 14 Carolina Staff

(JOHNSTON COUNTY, N.C.) -- The driver in another deadly crash in
Johnston County is now in good condition at WakeMed.

Ernest Brinson has head and facial injuries. His son, John, 11, died
in the accident.

Police say Brinson fell into a diabetic coma while driving with his
son on I-40 Monday afternoon.

Officers first thought Brinson was drunk and started chasing him at
nearly 85-miles-an-hour. They say his mini-van eventually hit a guard
rail, overturned and slammed into a tree.

Charges against Brinson are pending.

---------------------

Yeah - i bet the charges are pending. Criminal coddler america won't
do a damn thing to this child-killer.

Old July 7th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Shawn Hirn

In article >,
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE > wrote:

> http://rdu.news14.com/content/headli...=86999&SecID=2
>
> 11-year-old killed in car crash - 7/5/2006 9:58 AM
> By: News 14 Carolina Staff
>
> (JOHNSTON COUNTY, N.C.) -- The driver in another deadly crash in
> Johnston County is now in good condition at WakeMed.
>
> Ernest Brinson has head and facial injuries. His son, John, 11, died
> in the accident.
>
> Police say Brinson fell into a diabetic coma while driving with his
> son on I-40 Monday afternoon.
>
> Officers first thought Brinson was drunk and started chasing him at
> nearly 85-miles-an-hour. They say his mini-van eventually hit a guard
> rail, overturned and slammed into a tree.
>
> Charges against Brinson are pending.
>
> ---------------------
>
> Yeah - i bet the charges are pending. Criminal coddler america won't
> do a damn thing to this child-killer.

Wow! I guess you must be immortal, being as though you come across as
being perfect. How do you avoid all the illnesses that we mere mortals
are at risk of suffering from?
Old July 7th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Kenzi

Old July 7th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Aunt Judy likes it in the rear[_1_]

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> http://rdu.news14.com/content/headli...=86999&SecID=2
>
> 11-year-old killed in car crash - 7/5/2006 9:58 AM
> By: News 14 Carolina Staff
>
> (JOHNSTON COUNTY, N.C.) -- The driver in another deadly crash in
> Johnston County is now in good condition at WakeMed.
>
> Ernest Brinson has head and facial injuries. His son, John, 11, died
> in the accident.
>
> Police say Brinson fell into a diabetic coma while driving with his
> son on I-40 Monday afternoon.
>
> Officers first thought Brinson was drunk and started chasing him at
> nearly 85-miles-an-hour. They say his mini-van eventually hit a guard
> rail, overturned and slammed into a tree.
>
> Charges against Brinson are pending.
>
> ---------------------
>
> Yeah - i bet the charges are pending. Criminal coddler america won't
> do a damn thing to this child-killer.

So how does "diabetic coma" equate to "murder", Aunt Judy?

Old July 7th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On Fri, 07 Jul 2006 11:38:47 -0400, Shawn Hirn >
wrote:

>In article >,
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE > wrote:
>
>> http://rdu.news14.com/content/headli...=86999&SecID=2
>>
>> 11-year-old killed in car crash - 7/5/2006 9:58 AM
>> By: News 14 Carolina Staff
>>
>> (JOHNSTON COUNTY, N.C.) -- The driver in another deadly crash in
>> Johnston County is now in good condition at WakeMed.
>>
>> Ernest Brinson has head and facial injuries. His son, John, 11, died
>> in the accident.
>>
>> Police say Brinson fell into a diabetic coma while driving with his
>> son on I-40 Monday afternoon.
>>
>> Officers first thought Brinson was drunk and started chasing him at
>> nearly 85-miles-an-hour. They say his mini-van eventually hit a guard
>> rail, overturned and slammed into a tree.
>>
>> Charges against Brinson are pending.
>>
>> ---------------------
>>
>> Yeah - i bet the charges are pending. Criminal coddler america won't
>> do a damn thing to this child-killer.

>Wow! I guess you must be immortal, being as though you come across as
>being perfect. How do you avoid all the illnesses that we mere mortals
>are at risk of suffering from?

Coma-prone people shouldn't be driving. Stop being a coddler.

Old July 7th 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On 7 Jul 2006 09:44:50 -0700, "Aunt Judy likes it in the rear"
> wrote:

>laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
>> http://rdu.news14.com/content/headli...=86999&SecID=2
>>
>> 11-year-old killed in car crash - 7/5/2006 9:58 AM
>> By: News 14 Carolina Staff
>>
>> (JOHNSTON COUNTY, N.C.) -- The driver in another deadly crash in
>> Johnston County is now in good condition at WakeMed.
>>
>> Ernest Brinson has head and facial injuries. His son, John, 11, died
>> in the accident.
>>
>> Police say Brinson fell into a diabetic coma while driving with his
>> son on I-40 Monday afternoon.
>>
>> Officers first thought Brinson was drunk and started chasing him at
>> nearly 85-miles-an-hour. They say his mini-van eventually hit a guard
>> rail, overturned and slammed into a tree.
>>
>> Charges against Brinson are pending.
>>
>> ---------------------
>>
>> Yeah - i bet the charges are pending. Criminal coddler america won't
>> do a damn thing to this child-killer.

>So how does "diabetic coma" equate to "murder", Aunt Judy?

Fork yourself, you coddler.

Old July 7th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE said in rec.autos.driving:
> On 7 Jul 2006 09:44:50 -0700, "Aunt Judy likes it in the rear"
> > wrote:
>

> >laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> >> http://rdu.news14.com/content/headli...=86999&SecID=2
> >>
> >> 11-year-old killed in car crash - 7/5/2006 9:58 AM
> >> By: News 14 Carolina Staff
> >>
> >> (JOHNSTON COUNTY, N.C.) -- The driver in another deadly crash in
> >> Johnston County is now in good condition at WakeMed.
> >>
> >> Ernest Brinson has head and facial injuries. His son, John, 11, died
> >> in the accident.
> >>
> >> Police say Brinson fell into a diabetic coma while driving with his
> >> son on I-40 Monday afternoon.
> >>
> >> Officers first thought Brinson was drunk and started chasing him at
> >> nearly 85-miles-an-hour. They say his mini-van eventually hit a guard
> >> rail, overturned and slammed into a tree.
> >>
> >> Charges against Brinson are pending.
> >>
> >> ---------------------
> >>
> >> Yeah - i bet the charges are pending. Criminal coddler america won't
> >> do a damn thing to this child-killer.

> >So how does "diabetic coma" equate to "murder", Aunt Judy?

> Fork yourself, you coddler.

Thank you for not adressing the issue and evading the question so
deftly.

--
Get back under your bridge, troll!

"Hey stupid - I've tried to fix it and i can't. The cable adjusting
nuts are rusted solid."
--Laura Bush - Vehicular Homicide (a.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her
boyfriend, Pride of America, aunt millie and Judy Dairya,
among others. See: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj),
6 Apr 2005 11:05:54 -0700
Ref:
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/8exv3
Old July 7th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Aunt Judy likes it in the rear wrote:
> > laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> > >
> > > Fork yourself, you coddler.

> > Anytime you'd like to address the issue....

> HAHAHA. Looks like i got you boiling again. HAHAHA

You've done 2 things again, neither of which falls under the catagory
of getting me boiling. It must suck for you to be so incompetent.

But again, thanks for addressing the issue, Aunt Judy. Nice try. :-)

Old July 7th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Shawn Hirn

In article >,
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE > wrote:

> On Fri, 07 Jul 2006 11:38:47 -0400, Shawn Hirn >
> wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE > wrote:
> >
> >> http://rdu.news14.com/content/headli...=86999&SecID=2
> >>
> >> 11-year-old killed in car crash - 7/5/2006 9:58 AM
> >> By: News 14 Carolina Staff
> >>
> >> (JOHNSTON COUNTY, N.C.) -- The driver in another deadly crash in
> >> Johnston County is now in good condition at WakeMed.
> >>
> >> Ernest Brinson has head and facial injuries. His son, John, 11, died
> >> in the accident.
> >>
> >> Police say Brinson fell into a diabetic coma while driving with his
> >> son on I-40 Monday afternoon.
> >>
> >> Officers first thought Brinson was drunk and started chasing him at
> >> nearly 85-miles-an-hour. They say his mini-van eventually hit a guard
> >> rail, overturned and slammed into a tree.
> >>
> >> Charges against Brinson are pending.
> >>
> >> ---------------------
> >>
> >> Yeah - i bet the charges are pending. Criminal coddler america won't
> >> do a damn thing to this child-killer.

> >Wow! I guess you must be immortal, being as though you come across as
> >being perfect. How do you avoid all the illnesses that we mere mortals
> >are at risk of suffering from?

> Coma-prone people shouldn't be driving. Stop being a coddler.

You assume the person knew he was diabetic. Many people are not aware of
their diabetes and many who are diabetic are not "coma prone."
Old July 7th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Pete from Boston

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> http://rdu.news14.com/content/headli...=86999&SecID=2
>
> 11-year-old killed in car crash - 7/5/2006 9:58 AM
> By: News 14 Carolina Staff
>
> (JOHNSTON COUNTY, N.C.) -- The driver in another deadly crash in
> Johnston County is now in good condition at WakeMed.
>
> Ernest Brinson has head and facial injuries. His son, John, 11, died
> in the accident.
>
> Police say Brinson fell into a diabetic coma while driving with his
> son on I-40 Monday afternoon.
>
> Officers first thought Brinson was drunk and started chasing him at
> nearly 85-miles-an-hour. They say his mini-van eventually hit a guard
> rail, overturned and slammed into a tree.
>
> Charges against Brinson are pending.

> Yeah - i bet the charges are pending. Criminal coddler america won't
> do a damn thing to this child-killer.

That settles it, there's only one thing to do: ban diabetes.