Jeep TJ parts, possibly FS

Old June 1st 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Jeep TJ parts, possibly FS

I *might* get rid of my TJ... I just priced it at kbb.com as being in fair
condition and it came out to just above $10,000. But man I've spent that
much on upgrading it, although ya I know I'll never get it back, heh heh.
Here's what I have into it:

4" Pro Comp lift kit (without the 1inch transfer case spacers)
Transfer case SYE kit
33x12.50x15 Pro Comp Muds on 15x10 Mickey Thompson Classic II's
D30 Front with 4.56 gears and Detroit Truetrac
D44 Rear with 4.56 gears and Detroit Locker
Rubicon Express upper rear adjustable control arms
Warn x8000i winch
Steve's Jeep Fab custom rear bumper w/tire carrier and 2" receiver

I also have laying around:

D35 Rear with 4.10 gears and Detroit Truetrac
4.10 gears for Front D30

I had the 4.10's then went to the 4.56's... so the 4.10's have around 20000
miles on them.

Now is there any way I can part out my TJ easily? I would like someone else
to enjoy the goodies. Unfortunately nobody around here I know of wants
these things... Jacksonville sucks for offroading. I'm thinking if I sell
off the extras and put junkyard parts back on the jeep it would take the
hurtin' off and I would still get something good for the TJ, with extra for
the parts.

Now I'm not getting out of jeepin' forever. I'm waiting for this good job
to land in my lap and if it does I'll start building a newer better TJ!!!
muahahahahhaha

Troy

Old June 1st 06, 05:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I might be interested in the 44 and the winch. Is it a factory Dana 44 or
did you get it aftermarket?

Email me at mlmacchiarolo at comcast dot net.

Old June 3rd 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I'll take the D35 rear and D30 gears. How much? Where are you?

Carl

Old June 3rd 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Jacksonville, Florida.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 3rd 06, 06:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Yes

Old June 8th 06, 12:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

What are you asking for the 44??

I wonder if the Canadian Navy would let her bring it back on the
ship...she'll be in Jacksonville for the next month...

Jeff

Old June 9th 06, 12:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

If you are serious about selling these items, could you please get back to
me before my wife sails Sunday..

Thanks!

Jeff