New and need help

Old July 11th 05, 01:12 PM
shelby

Default New and need help

Hi. I've got a 2004 Pacifica and it needs a rear window wiper blade. I
bought the right size at Walmart but i can't figure out how to get it
on. the arm only pulls away from the glass about 6 inches so I can't
pull the blade through to snap it off. is there a trick to these or do
I have to get a special one frommy chrysler dealer? Any help?

--
shelby
shelby's Profile: http://www.usenetcars.com/member.php?userid=3289

Old July 12th 05, 01:55 AM
Joe

Are you trying to refill, or replace the whole wiper?

Old July 12th 05, 05:46 PM
shelby

refill... sorry

Old July 13th 05, 06:26 AM
Joe

My parts guy had to show me how to do it. You have to pop a whole section of
the wiper "holder" loose to refill it. It'll come apart at the articulated
joints, and you can just take a piece off either end. I'm talking about a
piece of plastic that's 3" long.

Hard to explain stuff like this on Usenet.