London.

Old July 7th 05, 11:42 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

You espouse perversions of both religions.

Old July 7th 05, 11:43 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

Some of the best Bush family friends are in the house of Saud.

. uk...

Old July 7th 05, 11:43 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

YUP! Do unto others before they do it to us!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 8th 05, 01:27 AM
Michael D. Henderson

Scotty wrote:

> If only 8% support Al Quaeda bombings, what are the other 92% doing to
> expose their brothers and sisters so they can be brought to justice for
> these intolerable acts?

History will judge that 92% for their inactions as well as their
actions. If they merely sit by and say "It's a shame!", then...
.... and the horse they rode in on.

mdh

Old July 8th 05, 04:48 AM
BillyRay

nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The search is underway for those who are behind these evil acts. I've
directed the full resources of our intelligence and law enforcement
communities to find those responsible and to bring them to justice. We will
make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and
those who harbor them". -GW Bush 9-11-2001

If the Moslems don't clean their own house will they protest when someone
does it for them?

oups.com...

Old July 8th 05, 06:51 AM
Doug

It's not only Christians but ANYONE who's not muslim. The Afghan pricks
destroyed two Hindu statues that predated Mohammed. What's funny is the
deliberate, systematic prejudice against other religions that exist in
Islamic states. In the mid East it's common for non-muslims to be taxed at a
higher rate than muslims. In Iran, all non-muslim businesses used to have to
have signs stating their business was non-muslim. Most Islamic states don't
practice freedom of religion.

--
there is no .sig

Old July 8th 05, 06:52 AM
Doug

Didn't you hear the story about the only plane allowed to fly right after
9-11 was a private Saudi jet? The Saudis have connections to the Bush
administration. Big oil connections.

--
there is no .sig

Old July 8th 05, 03:19 PM
jeff

BillyRay wrote:
> "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
> nothing." - Edmund Burke
>
> "The search is underway for those who are behind these evil acts. I've
> directed the full resources of our intelligence and law enforcement
> communities to find those responsible and to bring them to justice. We will
> make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and
> those who harbor them". -GW Bush 9-11-2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care.
It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
Old July 8th 05, 06:40 PM
Paul Calman

> Didn't you hear the story about the only plane allowed to fly right after
> 9-11 was a private Saudi jet?

I don't know about that, but the fire-bombers and choppers were flying here,
but got a 3 hour late start waiting for clearance. It was pretty wild here
for a week, evac warnings and all.

--
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Old July 8th 05, 06:45 PM
Will Honea

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:00:02 UTC Derrick Hudson
> wrote:

> On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 12:44:40 -0700, L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:
>
> > Fortunately Christians believe in an eye for an eye,

> Recheck your history book: that was Hammurabi and he wasn't a Christian.

Just idle musing, but since we are WAY off topic anyway:

Wasn't Hammurabi based pretty much in what is now Iraq?

--
Will Honea

London Olympics Ross Garrett BMW 12 July 7th 05 09:01 PM
Impact Group [email protected] Driving 2 May 11th 05 06:33 PM
London to use intelligent speed traps to catch highway killers Jim Yanik Driving 1 April 14th 05 06:06 PM
Independent BMW garages - London SW moxy BMW 2 March 25th 05 05:34 PM
E39 Police Cars in London [email protected] BMW 32 February 6th 05 12:31 AM