Secondnature Whisper Power Filter 3??

Old May 18th 05, 10:14 PM
Brian and Michelle

Default Secondnature Whisper Power Filter 3??

I was at a garage sale yesterday, a guy had a Dual flat cartrage
(Secondnature Whisper Power Filter) for sale for $3.00. I bought it &
it works........ But I want to know what model it is & what size tank
it is recomended for.. The top cover has air flow slots on top of it &
there is a Big number 3 on the top cover too. It was a darn good
deal.......best purchase I ever ran into. Does anyone out there know
what Model this is???

Brian Mader
Schofield, WI.
USA

Old May 20th 05, 05:19 AM
Billy

"Brian and Michelle" wrote in message
I was at a garage sale yesterday, a guy had a Dual flat cartrage
(Secondnature Whisper Power Filter) for sale for $3.00. I bought
it &
it works........ But I want to know what model it is & what size
tank
it is recomended for.. The top cover has air flow slots on top of
it &
there is a Big number 3 on the top cover too. It was a darn good
deal.......best purchase I ever ran into. Does anyone out there
know
what Model this is???

Brian Mader
Schofield, WI.
USA

Whisper 3?
http://www.aquahobby.com/products/e_whisper.php

billy

Rec.ponds FAQ Snooze General 0 May 17th 05 03:05 AM
Rec.ponds FAQ Snooze General 7 April 11th 05 07:04 AM
Filter advice Cheryl General 19 July 10th 04 04:01 AM
Comparing 10-yr old Whisper J with AquaClear 150 Computer Prog General 4 March 1st 04 07:22 PM
anaerobic filter after long power out ;( Iain Miller General 15 August 16th 03 01:57 PM