=> 40% off Popular Apartment Complex at Great Location

Old May 3rd 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Default => 40% off Popular Apartment Complex at Great Location

Popular Apartment Complex at Great Location. 40% off

Somerset Towers is a popular apartment complex at a great location.
Carlingwood Shopping Mall is just across the street. Bus stop is in front of
complex gate.
http://www.carlingwood.com/stores/stores.asp

Best of all, now you can enjoy 40% off on a two month sublet, for June and
July.
Regular 2 Bedroom Apt monthly price is $979 + $60 parking. You monthly pay
$600 + $60 parking. A saving of $758 over two months.

This sublet is on the best floor, 11th in this 12 floor building. You live
high, get great views,
without feeling the heat from the top floor roof.

It is facing east/downtown. You got great downtown views and you can see
river as well.
You will see beautiful sunrise without the bad summer afternoon sun.

The address is 2055 Carling Ave. This is the map link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8...ve,+ottawa,+on

Please call 613-866-6586 to set up a time for show.
If you prefer, you can email me at

Here are some pictures.

1 View from the apartment
http://s94847902.onlinehome.us/pix/apt/view.jpg
2 Small Bed Room about 12x13
http://s94847902.onlinehome.us/pix/apt/bedroom.jpg
3 Good size Living Room
http://s94847902.onlinehome.us/pix/apt/livingroom.jpg
4 Kitchen
http://s94847902.onlinehome.us/pix/apt/kitchen.jpg
5 Oversized Bathroom with Oversized Door
http://s94847902.onlinehome.us/pix/apt/bathroom.jpg

Old May 3rd 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

But it doesn't have a place to dump my used motor oil. And what about used
parts disposal? Without good VW service facilities, it's worthless!

Old May 3rd 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Got any FREE non toxic swamp-land in Florida?