134a Refrigerant

Old July 2nd 05, 12:20 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

And you believe these liberals:
http://www.factcheck.org/miscreports70.html Their site's not even
registered with Network Solutions. Come on Matt, use your brain!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 2nd 05, 01:39 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> Haven't I won?

lol. no. youve yet to supply me with the only thing ive asked you for.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old July 2nd 05, 01:40 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message

> the
> need to control is happening here

yeah no ****.....its all you know....its what you live for, and you will
never be satiated.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old July 2nd 05, 01:41 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"jeff" > wrote in message
> According to you. Please show cites proving fabrication of data.

your unsubstantiated statements and links show exactly what i mean.

> do you shut off the blowers when you get your sniffer out
> looking for leaks? According to your world view is should not matter. The
> refrigents will fall right through the turbulent air.

dont be stupid.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old July 2nd 05, 01:43 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
> What is that, High Mobility Coupling?

try again.

and "in a pinch" means an alternative to "doing it right" to get you through
temporarily when youre "in a pinch" (such as on a roof top on a -30 degree
day).

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old July 2nd 05, 01:44 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"jeff" > wrote in message
> I thought he was going to attend Harvey Mudd College and study
> engineering: http://www.hmc.edu

TRANSLATION --> "i have nothing of merit to add, but that never stopped me
before....."

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old July 2nd 05, 01:45 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
m...
> All the scientific
> stuff coming at you is from Google

well hell if its on google it MUST be true! <rolling eyes>

google is a search engine and returns results based upon the criteria you
set. it does not give the authors of the web pages any credibility.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old July 2nd 05, 01:45 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in message
> It must be frustrating for President Bush to have to repeat so many
> facts in every speech he makes

im waiting on the president to just tell 'em to kiss his ass. :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old July 2nd 05, 01:48 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"c" > wrote in message
> You know, it's so funny that in this group, if someone wrongly posts a for
> sale item or whatever, they get blasted by half a dozen people, or
> reported
> for abuse to their ISP, for violating the charter of this NG, and yet this
> f$%king thread has gone on for weeks, and for hundreds of posts. Why don't
> you two take this garbage elsewhere. It looks like the people that do the
> "abuse reporting" are quite selective in who they report. This whole
> thread
> is very childish.

usenet retention is no longer an issue. this is simple. the thread is
clearly marked. dont click on it, problem solved.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old July 2nd 05, 02:52 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in message
> And you believe these liberals:

You think they are liberal, take off your red white and blue glasses and
don't assume any website that takes Bush to task on his statements are
liberal. Try a factcheck.org search on John Kerry's inaccuracies during the
campaign and after.

You may recall, Cheney referred favorably to factcheck.org during the vice
presidential debate, though he got the name wrong.
http://www.factcheck.org/article272.html

Their site's not even
> registered with Network Solutions.

You are correct, they are registered with Register.com, so they must be
left-wing wackos!

Domain ID101518303-LROR
Domain Name:FACTCHECK.ORG
Created On:29-Sep-2003 18:02:43 UTC
Last Updated On:19-Jan-2005 21:20:06 UTC
Expiration Date:29-Sep-2005 18:02:43 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Register.com Inc. (R71-LROR)
Status:OK
Registrant ID:C36603267-RCOM
Registrant Name:Brooks Jackson
Registrant Organization:Annenberg Public Policy Center, UPenn
Registrant Street1:320 National Press Building
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Washington
Registrant State/ProvinceC
Registrant Postal Code:20045
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.2028796708
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant
Admin ID:C44779616-RCOM
Admin Name:Brooks Jackson
Admin Organization:Annenberg Public Policy Center, UPenn
Admin Street1:320 National Press Building
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Washington
Admin State/ProvinceC
Admin Postal Code:20045
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.2028796708
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin
Tech ID:C1-RCOM
Tech Nameomain Registrar
Tech Organization:Register.Com
Tech Street1:575 8th Avenue
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:New York
Tech State/Province:NY
Tech Postal Code:10018
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.9027492701
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+1.9027495429
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech
Name Server:NS1.BOOTNETWORKS.COM
Name Server:ASC.UPENN.EDU
Name Server:JUSTICETALKING.ASC.UPENN.EDU