Legend Acura

Old April 16th 05, 07:18 PM
Swifty

Default Legend Acura

I'm curious that there are no mentions of the Legend, or Acura as it is
sometimes known in this group. I know they are rare (I haven't seen
another one in the six weeks I've had my Legend, but I saw another M-B
560SEC last week).

Am I a lone voice?

--
Steve Swift
http://www.ringers.org.uk (Personal Webpage)

Old April 17th 05, 10:40 PM
Tush Smells Bush Kills!!!!!!!!!!!

Acura is not another name for the Legend. It is the luxury division of
Honda that encompasses several models, such as: RSX, TSX, TL, RL, MDX,
NSX. The Acura Legend was redesigned and renamed as the 3.5RL back in
'96.

Old April 18th 05, 02:18 AM
Randolph

"Tush Smells Bush Kills!!!!!!!!!!!" wrote:

> Acura is not another name for the Legend. It is the luxury division of
> Honda that encompasses several models, such as: RSX, TSX, TL, RL, MDX,
> NSX. The Acura Legend was redesigned and renamed as the 3.5RL back in

And thus the Legend will more likely be discussed at

The Honda news groups are more active, however, and you do see talk
about Acura models here from time to time, particularly the Integra.

On that note, does anyone else think Honda should have put the Integra
under the Honda name and sold the Prelude as an Acura?

> '96.

A very modest collection of Honda tech info can be found at:
http://www.geocities.com/ng_randolph
Old April 18th 05, 02:28 AM
Randolph

Randolph wrote:

<snip>
> And thus the Legend will more likely be discussed at

Copied too much, meant to write just alt.autos.acura
Old April 18th 05, 02:40 AM
TeGGer®

Swifty > wrote in
:

> I'm curious that there are no mentions of the Legend, or Acura as it is
> sometimes known in this group. I know they are rare

In the UK, yes.

I think yours is called a HONDA Legend. Over here they were sold as Acura
Legends and are somewhat more common.

And what's an Acura, anyway? Find out he
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/faq.html#acuradef

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ