BMW creates evil NAZI cars created by ADOLF HITLER ! ! !

Old November 14th 04, 11:14 PM
Hans-Marc Olsen

Default BMW creates evil NAZI cars created by ADOLF HITLER ! ! !

BMW was founded by Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels and Heinrich Himmler
in Berlin, 1945 and all their cars are evil nazi cars from the THIRD
REICH !

EVIL!
Old November 15th 04, 04:03 AM
Somebody

"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
m...
> BMW was founded by Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels and Heinrich Himmler
> in Berlin, 1945 and all their cars are evil nazi cars from the THIRD
> REICH !
>
> EVIL!

Oh superb, we have a history professor in our midst. Perhaps he will
explain the BMW motorcycles from the 1910's for us from this company that
Hitler founded in 1945.

Lame
Ass
Bait

-Russ.

http://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/heritage_1910_intro.html

Old November 15th 04, 12:16 PM
none

Thank you for posting your, albeit misinformed, opinion. BMW was
founded in 1916,
http://www.bmwgroup.com/e/nav/index....ernehmen.shtml.

It is true, however, that BMW manufactured wonderful aircraft engines
that were used by the Nazi's, it's only a company though.

Also, before you start casting such aspersion, you might want to
investigate US history. Why do you think Native Americans have so
many more freedoms than the rest of us.

Before you try to flame me, I am from a Jewish family and I am
thoroughly familiar with the horrors of the holocaust. I also
understand the nearly 2000 year history that brought us to the
holocaust. I do not excuse it, I understand it.

Cheers.

Old November 15th 04, 12:30 PM
Frank Kemper

"Somebody" > haute in die Tasten:

> Oh superb, we have a history professor in our midst. Perhaps he will
> explain the BMW motorcycles from the 1910's for us from this company that
> Hitler founded in 1945.

Let's stay honest: There is no such thing as a 1910's BMW motorcycle, because BMW
introduced its first motorcycles 1924 or so. And Hitler had some slight problems to
found a company in Bavaria in 1945, because he practically was kept in his bunker in
Berlin during that time where he committed suicide in April. Besides that Hitler never
even sat in a BMW. He preferred Mercedes;-)

Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
Old November 15th 04, 03:24 PM
tech27

"Frank Kemper" > wrote in message
> "Somebody" > haute in die Tasten:
>
>> Oh superb, we have a history professor in our midst. Perhaps he will
>> explain the BMW motorcycles from the 1910's for us from this company that
>> Hitler founded in 1945.
>>

> Let's stay honest: There is no such thing as a 1910's BMW motorcycle,
> because BMW
> introduced its first motorcycles 1924 or so. And Hitler had some slight
> problems to
> found a company in Bavaria in 1945, because he practically was kept in his
> bunker in
> Berlin during that time where he committed suicide in April. Besides that
> Hitler never
> even sat in a BMW. He preferred Mercedes;-)
>
> Frank
>
> --
> please replace spam-muelleimer with fk-newsgroups for e-mail contact
>
> Citroen - Made in Trance

Why bother replying to such a moron?

Old November 15th 04, 07:35 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Take it easy, maaan...

Some clot posts obvious rubbish with an easily disprovable 'fact' (and
crossposts to unrelated NG) just to get you going...

DAS
---

Old November 15th 04, 09:23 PM
PV

"Frank Kemper" > wrote in message
> Besides that Hitler never even sat in a BMW. He preferred Mercedes;-)

His favourite car was Horch, if I'm not mistaken.
They had a 6-litre V12 already in 1931 on offer.
Horch merged together with Audi, DKW and Wanderer to form Auto Union.

Priit

Old November 15th 04, 09:36 PM
PV

Just some little interesting facts I just found:
http://www.autogallery.org.ru/horch.htm
http://www.autonews.com/files/euroau.../horch2004.htm
http://www.fact-index.com/a/au/august_horch.html

Priit

Old November 15th 04, 11:37 PM
/////////

lolol!

thats hilarious. and i hear that mussolini INVENTED fascism, and fiat. while
he was at it.

hey man, dont use a scandinavian name. thats the only thing i can pick on.

erik

Old November 16th 04, 03:42 AM
Father Ted

this idiot is a troll in multiple ngs