2003 A4 Bose Radio.. Aux inputs for Satellite???

Old November 18th 04, 12:38 AM
Troy Bruder

Default 2003 A4 Bose Radio.. Aux inputs for Satellite???

Does anyone know if the 2003 A4 Bose radio has an auxillary input?? I want
to add a Satellite receiver to mine, and would like the best sound
possible...

Also - are there any 2003 A4 drivers with an aftermarket Sirius receiver out
there??

Troy

Old November 23rd 04, 08:34 PM
David Dix

Troy,

I have a 2004 A4 with a Bose radio and have an iPod connected to the
secondary CD input. Works a treat, sound is crystal clear :-)

Old November 25th 04, 12:47 AM
Zafran Hilur

Where do you find the aux input in the car and how to you go about
connecting it?

I have a 2002 A4Q1.8T with the Bose Radio.

I want to take advantage of the features also install a NAV system as
well...

Thanks,

Old November 25th 04, 02:42 PM
Jeremy

Does anyone know if this would work in a 2002 A4 with the symphony
stereo? If so, how? I have an iPod I'd like to hook up.
Thanks,
Jeremy

Old November 26th 04, 08:07 PM
Shagster

So what radio setting do you use when listening to the iPod??

Old November 27th 04, 10:33 PM
David Dix

I had the iPod input hooked up at the same time I had a Nokia handsfree kit
fitted, so I did not do it myself, but I select the CD Changer input on my
Symphony radio in order to listen to the iPod.
I can still use the single CD player and all the other functions of the
radio and I am able to stop/start/skip forward/reverse etc. the iPod tracks
from the radio controls. Integrates really well and sounds just boootiful
;-)

I bought the iPod car kit from these guys:

http://www.ghc.co.uk/acatalog/ice_Li...od.html#a39836

Old December 1st 04, 03:38 PM
Troy Bruder

Actually, the 2003 Bose does NOT offer a "secondary CD input"... Bummer....
All I'm left with is FM modulation...

But somehow they can connect the PhatNoise system to my radio....hmmmmmmmm