honda door regulator

Old September 11th 06, 01:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
lmart

Default honda door regulator

how hard is it to install a door regulator?? The shop said it would run
about 400.00 installed

Old September 11th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Nasty

"lmart" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> how hard is it to install a door regulator?? The shop said it would run
> about 400.00 installed

Stoopid question time, what the hell is a door regulator? (And no doorman
jokes please.)

Old September 11th 06, 08:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Art[_1_]

It is actually a window regulator. It is the mechanism that makes a window
go up and down.

Old September 11th 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
lmart

excuse meee,I meant a window regulator

Old September 12th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Nasty

"lmart" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> excuse meee,I meant a window regulator

I'da still axed. Now if you'd sed window motor I'da hada clue.

Old September 12th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Nasty

Thanks.

link.net...

Old September 12th 06, 11:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Nick

If you can get a helper, they can hold the glass in place in the closed position
while you remove the regulator so you don't have to take the window out.

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 03:49:56 +0000 (UTC), "TeGGeR®" > wrote:

wrote in
m:

Old September 12th 06, 01:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Grumpy AuContraire[_2_]

You can also use duct tape to hold the window up, (either over the top
frame if the door has one or the whole length of where the window/door
skin mate ont the exterior or interior.

JT