Saint Athanasius on 8-25-80

Old July 12th 11, 06:08 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

Default Saint Athanasius on 8-25-80

St. Athanasius says,
"You say, 'If it is God's, He has the Power to stomp out the evil that
is all around.' There is no denying this, but men must know, all
places in Heaven are earned by man's will to do so. The Lessons are
available to you. You have heard thousands of Words. Do not try
to pass on to God what you must do for yourself, for do not forget,
Heaven is earned. So be it."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON AUGUST 25,1980 AT 4:54 P.M.

SAINT ATHANASIUS

"We have handed you an instrument. We have handed you
Lessons. We have handed you a Miracle. We have handed you
Truth. We have handed you the path to Here. We have handed you
the light of hope. We have handed you the way to Grace. We have
handed you God's Words. We have handed you His Intention for all
mankind. We have handed you the road, the means, the manner, for
your Souls.

We have handed you the Faith you must rely upon. We have
handed you the documents of past history. We have handed you the
Commandments He gave. They have been elaborated upon. We have
handed you all that He wanted you to have, and We ask you, 'What have
you done with it? How much of it have you absorbed? How much of
it have you passed on to others?'

It is important, my children, that you listen to these Words.
It is important that you look into these Words, for these questions
are for you to answer, for you to see in the value they are, for the
Direction you have been directed in, and these Words are to alert you
to what is occurring for you.

I am Saint Athanasius. I am a Saint in the Heavens with The
Father. I have come with The Father's Light. I have come at His
Direction. I have come to your presence for many reasons. I have
come to say to you again that the time in which you live is a time of
sinfulness, a time of arrogance, a time of desecration, a time of
blasphemy; a time of untruth, all error, insubordination, and many
demonic pleasures.

The time now is diabolical. The time now is a sadness Here.
The time now must be seen for what it is. It is truly worse than
Sodom and Gomorrah.

Men are depriving their Souls of so much Grace. Men are
casting their Souls into the pits of hell. Men are ignoring the
Rays of Light coming through this Miracle. Men are ignoring the
Facts of Truth radiating through this Miracle. Men are scandalizing
The Father's Will in so many ways. Men are doing all things to hurt
The Father. Men are causing many tears This Way.

My name is known in many places. Some men try to refuse to say
it, to acknowledge it, for they put me in past history, but I am
evident in this Miracle for many reasons.

This instrument faces many things and those of Us Who have had
experience in these avenues of work, in these areas wherein the evil
one works constantly, We are active in this Miracle so that Our
Presence, Our Words, Our Direction, will help to avoid total disaster.

You are blessed, and you must remember that in the time I lived,
there were many problems, there were many men fighting The Father's
Will, but in your time it is worse. I beseech you, you must pray
more. You must better understand what is occurring is fatal to
man. It is fatal to the Souls of men, and the arrogance, the
ignorance, the egomaniacal manners of men, are total destruction to
the Beauty of God's Will for man.

You say, 'If it is God's, He has the Power to stomp out the evil
that is all around.' There is no denying this, but men must know,
all places in Heaven are earned by man's will to do so. The Lessons
are available to you. You have heard thousands of Words. Do not
try to pass on to God what you must do for yourself, for do not
forget, Heaven is earned. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saint Jerome 9-14-92 [email protected] BMW 0 June 12th 11 09:57 PM
Saint Peter 2-17-72 [email protected] Technology 0 October 22nd 10 05:36 PM
Saint Anne 12-14-95 giolla Chrysler 0 June 1st 10 02:31 AM
A Saint Among Us Furious George Driving 0 April 24th 05 08:42 PM
hELP nEEDED IN sAINT lOUSI mO. vwluvrs VW air cooled 1 December 14th 04 05:53 PM