CHEVY CAVALIERS

Old May 6th 05, 04:24 PM
Honda Hater

Default CHEVY CAVALIERS

CHEVY CAVALIERS ARE ECONOMY CARS.THEY DON'T USE MUCH GAS TO GET
AROUND.WITH THE PRICE OF GAS NOW YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO HAVE ANYTHING BUT
A FOUR BANGER. CAVALIERS ARE NICE MOST CHICKS DRIVE THEM WITH THERE
BODY KITS AND LOUD ASS SYSTEMS...IF THE CAR LOOKS GOOD, MOST LIKLY THE
CHICK INSIDE WILL TOO.. SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE CHEVY OR CHEVY CAVALIERS
THEN YOU MUST NOT LIKE CHICKS...YOUR MOST LIKLY A QUEER....... FARE
WELL **** HONDAS..FEEL FREE TO REPLY I LOVE TO HEAR YOUR OPINION..
MIKE MILLER

Old May 7th 05, 02:50 AM
aarcuda69062

In article
. com>,
"Honda Hater" > wrote:

> CHEVY CAVALIERS ARE ECONOMY CARS.THEY DON'T USE MUCH GAS TO GET
> AROUND.

That leaves you more money to buy Clearasil, no doubt.
Old May 7th 05, 04:38 AM
Bob

"aarcuda69062" > wrote in message
> In article
> . com>,
> "Honda Hater" > wrote:
>
>> CHEVY CAVALIERS ARE ECONOMY CARS.THEY DON'T USE MUCH GAS TO GET
>> AROUND.

> That leaves you more money to buy Clearasil, no doubt.

Good one Neil! Or maybe he could use those savings to buy himself a clue,
because he obviously doesn't have one.
Bob

Old May 9th 05, 03:52 PM
Honda Hater

**** You... Your Gay

Old May 9th 05, 03:55 PM
Honda Hater

I GOT A CLUE MOTHER ****ER... WHERE ARE YOU FROM? MAYBE ME AND YOU AND
YOUR GAY ASS FRIEND NEIL COULD GET TOGETHER AND RUN OUR CARS... WHAT DO
YOU DRIVE? A HONDA..

Old May 10th 05, 01:46 AM
aarcuda69062

In article
.com>,
"Honda Hater" > wrote:

> **** You... Your Gay

Next year when you're in eighth grade, maybe they'll teach you
about contractions.
Old May 10th 05, 03:43 AM
Bob

"Honda Hater" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I GOT A CLUE MOTHER ****ER... WHERE ARE YOU FROM? MAYBE ME AND YOU AND
> YOUR GAY ASS FRIEND NEIL COULD GET TOGETHER AND RUN OUR CARS... WHAT DO
> YOU DRIVE? A HONDA..

No I don't drive a Honda, nor do I have any gay friends. I'm also not the
least bit interested in "running cars" with some dim witted idiot who thinks
Cavaliers are Gods gift to the automotive world. Also, just to set the
record straight no, you don't have a clue. And I'm afraid you wouldn't be
able to buy one even if you sold your Cavalier.
Bob