A Fishkeeping forum. FishKeepingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » FishKeepingBanter.com forum » rec.aquaria.marine » Reefs
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Hydor Koralia



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old March 2nd 10, 09:33 AM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
Yukon[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 27
Default Hydor Koralia

On Mar 1, 5:47*pm, "Pszemol" wrote:
"Yukon" wrote in message

...

How bulky are they?
Would they fit nicely my pico-reef made out of a regular all-glass
10 gallon tank or are they too big?


I have one in a ten gallon tank:
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s.../Reef002-1.jpg


Do you maybe have a full-tank shot?


How are you going to deal with your algae/cyano blooms?


That is a full tank shot.


You know this, but I have trouble with my imagination looking
at this picture :-) I was thinking about something more like this:http://img213.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_878lo.jpg

*If you look to the back left you'll see the corner.
And the pump is attached to the right wall.


Yes, but the picture seems to be cut from the right side...
Do not see the whole composition.


I'll get another pic on here today at some time.
  #12  
Old March 2nd 10, 06:08 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.ponds,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.aquaria.marine.reefs,rec.radio.shortwave
A Paul Ing
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 66
Default Hydor Koralia

On Mar 2, 3:33*am, Yukon wrote:
On Mar 1, 5:47*pm, "Pszemol" wrote:

Yukon and Pszemol are in love with each other. Pszemol is the top and Yukon is the bottom but ..Yukon excells at sucking a dick and licking ass. Two freaking peas in a pod or make that homos in a sleeping bag.

I hear old assemblywizard is jealous.


  #13  
Old March 2nd 10, 10:27 PM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
Yukon[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 27
Default Hydor Koralia

On Mar 2, 4:33*am, Yukon wrote:
On Mar 1, 5:47*pm, "Pszemol" wrote:



"Yukon" wrote in message


....


How bulky are they?
Would they fit nicely my pico-reef made out of a regular all-glass
10 gallon tank or are they too big?


I have one in a ten gallon tank:
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s.../Reef002-1.jpg


Do you maybe have a full-tank shot?


How are you going to deal with your algae/cyano blooms?


That is a full tank shot.


You know this, but I have trouble with my imagination looking
at this picture :-) I was thinking about something more like this:http://img213.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_878lo.jpg


*If you look to the back left you'll see the corner.
And the pump is attached to the right wall.


Yes, but the picture seems to be cut from the right side...
Do not see the whole composition.


I'll get another pic on here today at some time.


Here's a quick one. The pump is attached by a magnetic mount. That's
one of the best things about it. Unlike suction cups, this thing stays
right where you put it - for years. Easy to move if you want.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...03/Reef003.jpg
  #14  
Old March 2nd 10, 11:19 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.ponds,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.aquaria.marine.reefs,rec.radio.shortwave
A Paul Ing
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 66
Default Get Kelp

On Mar 2, 4:27*pm, Yukon wrote:
I am a dick licking faggot.

  #15  
Old March 3rd 10, 06:20 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.ponds,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.aquaria.marine.reefs,rec.radio.shortwave
Gavy ManCow
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Hydor Koralia

On Mar 2, 12:08�pm, A Paul Ing
wrote:
On Mar 2, 3:33�am, Yukon wrote:



On Mar 1, 5:47�pm, "Pszemol" wrote:


Yukon and Pszemol are in love with each other. Pszemol is the top and Yukon is the bottom but ..Yukon excells at sucking a dick and licking ass. Two freaking peas in a pod or make that homos in a sleeping bag.


I hear old assemblywizard is jealous.




Markie likes me to jack off all over his beard.
  #16  
Old March 3rd 10, 01:01 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.ponds,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.aquaria.marine.reefs,rec.radio.shortwave
dave[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Hydor Koralia

Gavy ManCow wrote:
On Mar 2, 12:08�pm, A Paul
wrote:
On Mar 2, 3:33�am, wrote:



On Mar 1, 5:47�pm, wrote:


Yukon and Pszemol are in love with each other. Pszemol is the top and Yukon is the bottombut ..Yukon excells at sucking a dick and licking ass. Two freaking peas in a pod or make that homosin a sleeping bag.


I hear old assemblywizard is jealous.




Markie likes me to jack off all over his beard.


You must be looking for Ace.
  #17  
Old March 3rd 10, 01:34 PM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
Pszemol
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 725
Default Hydor Koralia

"Yukon" wrote in message
...
I have one in a ten gallon tank:
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s.../Reef002-1.jpg


Do you maybe have a full-tank shot?


How are you going to deal with your algae/cyano blooms?


That is a full tank shot.


You know this, but I have trouble with my imagination looking
at this picture :-) I was thinking about something more like this:
http://img213.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_878lo.jpg


If you look to the back left you'll see the corner.
And the pump is attached to the right wall.


Yes, but the picture seems to be cut from the right side...
Do not see the whole composition.


I'll get another pic on here today at some time.


Here's a quick one. The pump is attached by a magnetic mount. That's
one of the best things about it. Unlike suction cups, this thing stays
right where you put it - for years. Easy to move if you want.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...03/Reef003.jpg


Yes, suction cups suck! :-)
Now I see what you were saying - it is not too big... Thanks for the
picture!

Even it is relatively small, I am not sure if it fits into my 10 gallon
tank I show you - it is very crammed inside with lots of live rocks.

  #18  
Old March 3rd 10, 02:08 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.ponds,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.aquaria.marine.reefs,rec.radio.shortwave
A Paul Ing
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 66
Default getting your backside packed is fun to do, says Pszemol and Yukon

On Mar 3, 7:34*am, "Pszemol" wrote:
"Yukon" wrote in message


Do you maybe have a full-crotch shot?


How are you going to deal with your hardon?
That is a full butt shot.


You know this, but I have trouble with my imagination looking
at pussy pictures :-) I was thinking about something more like this:
http://img213.imagevenue.com/img.php...dicksucker.jpg


*If you look to the back left you'll see the corner.
And the pump is attached to the right nut
Yes, but the picture seems to be cut from the left nut Do not see the whole composition.


I'll get another pic on here today at some time, showing me wanking off


Here's a quick one. The pump is attached to your dick. That's
one of the best things about it. Unlike suction cups, this thing stays
right where you put it - for years. Easy to wank if you want.
Yes, suction cups suck! :-) I would rather suck.

Now I see what you were saying - it is not too big... so it should fit your asshole just fine.
Even it is relatively small, I am not sure if it fits into my 7" dick
that I show you - it is very crammed inside with lots of **** and toys .- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -


  #19  
Old March 3rd 10, 11:43 PM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
Yukon[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 27
Default Hydor Koralia

On Mar 3, 8:34*am, "Pszemol" wrote:
"Yukon" wrote in message

...



I have one in a ten gallon tank:
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s.../Reef002-1.jpg


Do you maybe have a full-tank shot?


How are you going to deal with your algae/cyano blooms?


That is a full tank shot.


You know this, but I have trouble with my imagination looking
at this picture :-) I was thinking about something more like this:
http://img213.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_878lo.jpg


*If you look to the back left you'll see the corner.
And the pump is attached to the right wall.


Yes, but the picture seems to be cut from the right side...
Do not see the whole composition.


I'll get another pic on here today at some time.


Here's a quick one. The pump is attached by a magnetic mount. That's
one of the best things about it. Unlike suction cups, this thing stays
right where you put it - for years. Easy to move if you want.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...03/Reef003.jpg


Yes, suction cups suck! :-)
Now I see what you were saying - it is not too big... Thanks for the
picture!

Even it is relatively small, I am not sure if it fits into my 10 gallon
tank I show you - it is very crammed inside with lots of live rocks.


They really don't take up that much room. They also are a lot easier
to point in any direction than other powerheads.
  #20  
Old January 17th 11, 06:21 PM
ralphsparker ralphsparker is offline
Banned
 
First recorded activity by FishkeepingBanter: Jan 2011
Posts: 2
Default

This is a full tank shot. If you look behind the left you will see
Corner. And the right side wall connected to the pump. The left side of the rock, the rest is coral algae.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hydor Flo Rotating Water Deflector? Captain Feedback General 4 August 5th 06 10:36 PM
bio-wheel with hydor inline heater??? [email protected] General 4 September 5th 05 11:25 PM
Hydor Canister Filter Alicia Cichlids 2 August 22nd 03 12:08 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 FishKeepingBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.