Territoryy: Fish Vs. Shrimp

Old December 19th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
KurtG[_3_]

Default Territoryy: Fish Vs. Shrimp

Peter Pan wrote:
I took a 20 ox coke bottle and cut
the neck off of it

I have a 2 litre bottle of Orange soda destined to trap my maroon clown.

--Kurt

Old June 20th 11, 08:11 PM
macknnadam macknnadam is offline
Junior Member

i accept the same botheration with what i anticipation is a damsel, if you will yield a blink at one of my endure posts. i acknowledgment that in teh night time i anticipate the peppies are taking care of the aptasias, back im feeding minimally they are absolute athirst for the aip's.