failed to report proeprty damage of $200

Old February 21st 05, 12:31 AM
j10

Default failed to report proeprty damage of $200

I got a letter from CRC saying that someone witness when I backed out
my car, I hit another car at a car park 8 days ago. I went to the CRC,
filled in a report. In the report I said that at that particular
moment, I didn't realize that I hit a car. The officer at CRC inpected
my car and said that there was damage in my car cost about $200. He
said that I should have known that I hit a car.
He put "FTR" and "PD" on the report.

What will happen to me?

Old February 21st 05, 01:04 AM
el Diablo

"j10" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I got a letter from CRC saying that someone witness when I backed out
> my car, I hit another car at a car park 8 days ago. I went to the CRC,
> filled in a report. In the report I said that at that particular
> moment, I didn't realize that I hit a car. The officer at CRC inpected
> my car and said that there was damage in my car cost about $200. He
> said that I should have known that I hit a car.
> He put "FTR" and "PD" on the report.
>
> What will happen to me?

ask here... alt.lawyers

Old February 21st 05, 07:38 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

j10 wrote:
> I got a letter from CRC saying that someone witness when I backed out
> my car, I hit another car at a car park 8 days ago. I went to the

CRC,
> filled in a report. In the report I said that at that particular
> moment, I didn't realize that I hit a car. The officer at CRC

inpected
> my car and said that there was damage in my car cost about $200. He
> said that I should have known that I hit a car.
> He put "FTR" and "PD" on the report.
>
> What will happen to me?

You're a dumbass to have admitted that you hit the car or were even in
the parking lot at the time. The witness may have refused to testify
against you in court. Just play dumb. Don't ever admit to anything to
a cop.

Old February 21st 05, 02:46 PM
N8N

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> j10 wrote:
> > I got a letter from CRC saying that someone witness when I backed

out
> > my car, I hit another car at a car park 8 days ago. I went to the

> CRC,
> > filled in a report. In the report I said that at that particular
> > moment, I didn't realize that I hit a car. The officer at CRC

> inpected
> > my car and said that there was damage in my car cost about $200. He
> > said that I should have known that I hit a car.
> > He put "FTR" and "PD" on the report.
> >
> > What will happen to me?

> You're a dumbass to have admitted that you hit the car or were even

in
> the parking lot at the time. The witness may have refused to testify
> against you in court. Just play dumb. Don't ever admit to anything

> a cop.

For someone who's always going on and on about "safety" and "criminal
coddling" you're awful short on personal responsibility, aren't you?

nate

Old February 23rd 05, 04:56 AM

You're a dumbass, period.

Old February 23rd 05, 06:56 AM

N8N wrote:
> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> > j10 wrote:
> > > I got a letter from CRC saying that someone witness when I backed

> out
> > > my car, I hit another car at a car park 8 days ago. I went to

the
> > CRC,
> > > filled in a report. In the report I said that at that particular
> > > moment, I didn't realize that I hit a car. The officer at CRC

> > inpected
> > > my car and said that there was damage in my car cost about $200.

He
> > > said that I should have known that I hit a car.
> > > He put "FTR" and "PD" on the report.
> > >
> > > What will happen to me?

> > You're a dumbass to have admitted that you hit the car or were even

> in
> > the parking lot at the time. The witness may have refused to

testify
> > against you in court. Just play dumb. Don't ever admit to

anything
> > a cop.

> For someone who's always going on and on about "safety" and "criminal
> coddling" you're awful short on personal responsibility, aren't you?

This has nothing to do with safety or CC. What seems strange about
this is the guy says the damage was to HIS car. Hell - i thought you
could damage your own car w/o having to report it.

Old February 26th 05, 03:29 AM

Is your understanding of the OP that flawed?