tire suggestions for my 2000 Accord SE

Old April 28th 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda

Default tire suggestions for my 2000 Accord SE

Hi all,

I need to buy new tires for my 2000 Accord SE sedan (in case there's no
SE model in the U.S. its really the LX).

I've got snow tires for the winter so I just want summer tires with
good handling,low noise, and wet driving. I'd like to spend not more
than $75 US.

Any suggestions?

Old April 28th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda

"hondalover" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi all,
>
> I need to buy new tires for my 2000 Accord SE sedan (in case there's no
> SE model in the U.S. its really the LX).
>
> I've got snow tires for the winter so I just want summer tires with
> good handling,low noise, and wet driving. I'd like to spend not more
> than $75 US.
>
> Any suggestions?

Hankook K106. Says "All Season", but I'm not going to try it!

Nice handling, quiet, good in the rain.

Old April 29th 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda

hondalover wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to buy new tires for my 2000 Accord SE sedan (in case there's no
> SE model in the U.S. its really the LX).
>
> I've got snow tires for the winter so I just want summer tires with
> good handling,low noise, and wet driving. I'd like to spend not more
> than $75 US.
>
> Any suggestions?

Check on the Sumitomo HTR H4. I put a set on a Volvo recently and am
very happy with them, and they are often bargain priced compared to
similar tires from the big names.

John
Old May 1st 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda

I have just put 4 Yokohama Avid TRZ on my '00 Accord - very pleased overall
(ride, handling, noise) and a vast improvement on the Michelin X-Ones which
were replaced.

"hondalover" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi all,
>
> I need to buy new tires for my 2000 Accord SE sedan (in case there's no
> SE model in the U.S. its really the LX).
>
> I've got snow tires for the winter so I just want summer tires with
> good handling,low noise, and wet driving. I'd like to spend not more
> than $75 US.
>
> Any suggestions?

OEM Honda parts catalogs for sale Joe Honda 0 February 20th 06 11:44 PM
OEM Honda Parts Catalogs for Sale Joe Honda 0 January 29th 06 05:24 PM
suggestions to buy accord yahmed Honda 3 May 15th 05 08:02 PM
Honda OEM Parts Catalogs for Sale Joe Honda 0 February 12th 05 01:43 PM
2000 Accord EX V6 Startup problems Jack Honda 4 January 15th 05 05:53 AM