Some people are idiots

Old June 20th 05, 09:01 PM
Defiant

sick as in, it makes me want to puke.
Defiant
"SVTKate" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Defiant" > wrote in message
> : I'm pretty sure my 13 year old step son and my 8 year old son would too.
> : now my 10 year old Step daughter would go EWWWWW she just like that.
> : but that's just sick, almost as bad as a Yamaha 660 Raptor (ATV) on 22

in

Old June 20th 05, 11:02 PM
Joe

A slight overreaction, perhaps? Seeing caskets coming home from Iraq
makes me want to puke.

"Defiant" > wrote in
:

Old June 20th 05, 11:41 PM

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:00:22 -0700, Spike > wrote:

>It coulda been an Aztec.... Now there is an EWWWWWWWWW!
>
>On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 00:17:23 -0400, RichA > wrote:
>
>>Mini Cooper on 20" rims.
>>
>>http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...hread=13930493

>Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
>1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok
>Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
>Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
>w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16

lmfao
that cooper is worth more than yaour stang
LMFAO

Old June 21st 05, 12:01 AM
Spike

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:02:17 GMT, Joe > wrote:

>A slight overreaction, perhaps? Seeing caskets coming home from Iraq
>makes me want to puke.

Understandable overreaction to the small number of losses compared to
how many were lost in a single day in New York City; or the number of
GI's who were killed during the "official" 10 years of Vietnam
(roughly 5800 per year average), or even the number killed in a single
battle during the American Civil War. And, would you have felt the
same of those who fought in WWII, or would you rather be speaking
Japanese or German today?

I suppose it would be better in your view that those coffins be
filled with family, friends, and neighbors right here on the streets
of the USA, rather than try to turn things around before they can do
it again? Or that the numbers of GI's killed every year in training
accidents; training to do just what they are doing now; serves a
higher purpose.

Many of the families of those who have died say that they died doing
something they believed in and supported. Apparently a lot of Iraqi
people believe in it, too, for, in the face of deaths they need not
risk, they are willing to stand up to the terrorists. Look how many
Iraqi policemen have died, and yet many more are willing to take their
place and risk death.

It was a very small group of men who stood against tyranny and incited
others which led to the Revolutionary War and the freedoms this nation
enjoys. They could not do it alone. Had the colonists not had the
support of the French who provided supplies, munitions, etc, as well
as volunteers, there would likely be no USA.
Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Old June 21st 05, 01:24 AM
Brian

> wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:00:22 -0700, Spike > wrote:
>
>>It coulda been an Aztec.... Now there is an EWWWWWWWWW!
>>
>>On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 00:17:23 -0400, RichA > wrote:
>>
>>>Mini Cooper on 20" rims.
>>>
>>>http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...hread=13930493

>>Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
>>1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok
>>Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
>>Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
>>w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16

> lmfao
> that cooper is worth more than yaour stang
> LMFAO

Is your spell checker broke, Charley?

Old June 21st 05, 01:59 AM

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:01:18 -0700, Spike > wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:02:17 GMT, Joe > wrote:
>
>>A slight overreaction, perhaps? Seeing caskets coming home from Iraq
>>makes me want to puke.

psssst spike
ya better get out of the USA
they are feeding a a bunch of proaganda
>Understandable overreaction to the small number of losses compared to
>how many were lost in a single day in New York City; or the number of
>GI's who were killed during the "official" 10 years of Vietnam
>(roughly 5800 per year average), or even the number killed in a single
>battle during the American Civil War. And, would you have felt the
>same of those who fought in WWII, or would you rather be speaking
>Japanese or German today?

pssssst spike
more soldiers are lost than in the wtc
i never knew iraq was a world threat
> I suppose it would be better in your view that those coffins be
>filled with family, friends, and neighbors right here on the streets
>of the USA, rather than try to turn things around before they can do
>it again? Or that the numbers of GI's killed every year in training
>accidents; training to do just what they are doing now; serves a
>higher purpose.

like lining the pockets of the weapon making carlyle group
oh wait bush is the CEO
>Many of the families of those who have died say that they died doing
>something they believed in and supported. Apparently a lot of Iraqi
>people believe in it, too, for, in the face of deaths they need not
>risk, they are willing to stand up to the terrorists. Look how many
>Iraqi policemen have died, and yet many more are willing to take their
>place and risk death.

let iraq free themselves
iraquis like beiing bombed
have no water
no law and order
no hospitals and medicine
LMFAO

>It was a very small group of men who stood against tyranny and incited
>others which led to the Revolutionary War and the freedoms this nation
>enjoys. They could not do it alone. Had the colonists not had the
>support of the French who provided supplies, munitions, etc, as well
>as volunteers, there would likely be no USA.

lmfao
canada kicked your butt in 1812
LMFAO

Old June 21st 05, 02:39 AM
Defiant

different kind of puke there. killing of any kind is a bit over the edge to
me.

--
Defiant

"Till the end"
NX-74205
"Joe" > wrote in message
> A slight overreaction, perhaps? Seeing caskets coming home from Iraq
> makes me want to puke.

read this.
this track is only about a hour from my house
....WELL...In Hallsville, Texas on Sunday, there was a "fight"....

From: News-Journal. COM

At least two die in shooting at Hallsville Dragway

By WES FERGUSON

Sunday, June 19, 2005

HALLSVILLE - Two men were shot dead Sunday night at Hallsville Dragway and
another was in critical condition after a fight over a $50 bet erupted into
gunfire, Harrison County sheriff's officials said.

Lt. Kenneth Allen said he was off-duty and working security during the drag
races when he heard the gunshots between 7:30 and 8 p.m. He said he saw one
victim lying on the ground by the concession stand, and three other victims
in a Chevrolet Tahoe at the other end of the raceway.

Witnesses pointed him toward the shooters in two red pickup trucks, who were
blocked in by the heavy traffic. He was able to arrest all four of them, and
locate their weapons. He said he believed that one of the victims in the
Tahoe died at the raceway and the victim by the concession stand died on the
way to a Longview hospital.

Witness Vincent Smith, a volunteer firefighter from New Chapel Hill, said
when he heard the gunshots, he ran to the wrecked vehicle and stabilized the
injured men. He said the driver was wounded in the shoulder, the front
passenger received a gunshot to the head and the back passenger was shot in
the leg.

"I heard the shots and looked up. Everybody else was running off; but I ran
to their truck," Smith said, adding he didn't know anything about who shot
the men.

Allen said he did not know the names of the victims or suspects.

Old June 21st 05, 03:12 AM
Joe

Ah, I wasn't aware of the different puke classifications.

"Defiant" > wrote in
:

Old June 21st 05, 03:25 AM
Joe

Spike > wrote in
:

wrote:

>>A slight overreaction, perhaps? Seeing caskets coming home from

Iraq
>>makes me want to puke.
>>

> Understandable overreaction to the small number of losses compared

> how many were lost in a single day in New York City; or the number

of
> GI's who were killed during the "official" 10 years of Vietnam
> (roughly 5800 per year average), or even the number killed in a

single
> battle during the American Civil War. And, would you have felt the
> same of those who fought in WWII, or would you rather be speaking
> Japanese or German today?

Newsflash there, Spike - it all sucks. Now get this - I have nothing
but respect for anyone who's ever served. It's one of the most, if
not _the_ most noble things one can do. The difference here is that I
have nothing but contempt for the assholes that sent those people into
service for their own selfish reasons. Iraq and Vietnam are two good
examples of that.

> I suppose it would be better in your view that those coffins be
> filled with family, friends, and neighbors right here on the streets
> of the USA, rather than try to turn things around before they can do
> it again? Or that the numbers of GI's killed every year in training
> accidents; training to do just what they are doing now; serves a
> higher purpose.

Get off the whole confrontation thing, Spike. The issue is with the
so-called leaders who start these things in the first place.

> Many of the families of those who have died say that they died doing
> something they believed in and supported. Apparently a lot of Iraqi
> people believe in it, too, for, in the face of deaths they need not
> risk, they are willing to stand up to the terrorists. Look how many
> Iraqi policemen have died, and yet many more are willing to take

their
> place and risk death.

It's certainly not my place to question anybody's rationale in serving
their country. However, I have every right and even an obligation to
question the reasons that nations go to war in the first place.
Especially ours.

> It was a very small group of men who stood against tyranny and

incited
> others which led to the Revolutionary War and the freedoms this

nation
> enjoys. They could not do it alone. Had the colonists not had the
> support of the French who provided supplies, munitions, etc, as well
> as volunteers, there would likely be no USA.

Indeed. But what the hell's that got to do with Iraq?

Old June 21st 05, 04:28 AM

Brian wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > lmfao
> > that cooper is worth more than yaour stang
> > LMFAO
> >

> Is your spell checker broke, Charley?

Brian,

That's how Hurc talks when he has cum in his mouth.

Patrick
'93 Cobra