95 Ford Taurus Radio Problem

Old June 19th 05, 06:36 AM

Default 95 Ford Taurus Radio Problem

I bought a 1995 Ford Taurus back in February. It has a standard AM/FM
(no casette) radio in it. The only control that works on the radio is
the power button. There's memory, seek and volume controls on a
dash-mounted panel that all work, however none of the controls on the
radio itself work. I would like to set the radio to FM mode, but it's
stuck in AM (the band change button is on the radio itself). I looked
in the manual but couldn't find any info about a 'lock' feature that
might be engaged. I pulled the radio out and disconnected the dash
buttons but it still didn't fix it. Any suggestions before I buy a new
radio?

Thanks,
Doug

Old June 19th 05, 07:20 PM
Bob M.

Buy a new radio, or get one from a junkyard.

ups.com...

Old June 19th 05, 08:35 PM
scott johnson

"Bob M." > wrote in message
> Buy a new radio, or get one from a junkyard.

try ebay