Put It In The Tank or Put It In The BANK

Old June 6th 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Put It In The Tank or Put It In The BANK

ASK YOURSELF
Do you want to Increase Gas Mileage Up to 7-14%
Do you want to save money?
Do you want more performance from your vehicle?
Do you want your engine to last longer?
IF you do- VISIT THIS SITE
http://www.freegasmoney4u.myffi.biz/

Old June 6th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

larp05 > wrote:
>Do you want to Increase Gas Mileage Up to 7-14%
> Do you want to save money?
> Do you want more performance from your vehicle?
> Do you want your engine to last longer?
> IF you do-

then buy an MGB.
--scott
Old June 6th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

"larp05" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> ASK YOURSELF
> Do you want to Increase Gas Mileage Up to 7-14%
> Do you want to save money?
> Do you want more performance from your vehicle?
> Do you want your engine to last longer?
> IF you do- VISIT THIS SITE
> http://www.freegasmoney4u.myffi.biz/

Just published today, the FTC said that EPA tests of mileage additives
have shown that not a single one of them had any positive effect.

Certainly, a FI cleaner might improve performance or economy levels to
near what they ought to be, but NOTHING was seen to improve over
baseline levels.

Old June 7th 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

lol trust me the secret in performance is out there.. too bad i would
rather live poor and know it than let every1 know and try to make money
lol.

its not in any additives.. or products u add to increase blah blah.,.
cars were designed with a simple flaw.. same design since the first
made automotive lol..
we advanced to tons of electronics, obd2, fuel injection.. but that bad
design is still there..

Gas Tank Level Theory Elle Honda 26 January 14th 06 05:00 PM
no wonder the US auto industry is dying Dan J.S. Driving 70 October 24th 05 03:14 AM
L98: starts, but won't keep running. Dave Gee Corvette 15 October 22nd 05 08:43 PM
Can 02 Mustang show which cylinder misfires on scanner? John Shepardson Ford Mustang 3 August 29th 05 03:40 AM
gas tank sealants-US Standard & others - risk of clogging tiny tank vents etc? bill yohler Antique cars 1 February 29th 04 06:42 AM