134a Refrigerant

Old July 28th 05, 04:20 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> There you go lying again, I never said or wrote: "volume =3D =

delta
> density". I've told you they are variables over and over and over =

again!

Bill... if you had half a brain, you wouldn't be the fool
you are. That's why I don't bother calling you a liar...
you don't know no better.

> Just so you now know, the volume change created by mixing is their=20
> new density.=20

Hard to argue with that example, though... isn't it?
I mean, the way I read it... it says "volume =3D delta density",
if you read it scientifically. If you hadn't demonstrated
your lack of cranial capacity, I'd call you a damn liar
to your face right now.
__
Steve
..

Old July 28th 05, 04:41 AM
Nathan W. Collier

yup, i translated your bull****. :-)
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 28th 05, 04:42 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
>> your spin just doesnt sell. my criteria was clear.

>Welch.

TRANSLATION --> "i have no response".

nothing new there, liar.

>> liar. my conversation with jeff was not my conversation with you. my
>> VERY
>> FIRST post to you on the matter CLEARLY stated -30 degrees. liar.

>Welch.

TRANSLATION --> "youre right nate"

Old July 28th 05, 04:46 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
>> no, its why you see yourself as a victor here. youve done nothing but
>> disgrace yourself and all your liberal buddys by failing to acknowledge
>> your
>> mistakes. YOU overlooked the CLEARLY posted -30 degree condition and
>> when
>> call on it you didnt own up to it. instead you attempted to spin and LIE
>> your way out of it. you have no integrity at all.

> Welch. You are a welch.

TRANSLATION --> "youre right nate, and the truth hurts"

> Does that mean it has the least thing to do
> with your pronunciamento about the atmosphere?

either you or jeff made the statement about refrigerant being at the bottom
of the ocean. i simply educated you as to how it got there. i understand
why you once again wish to squirm your way off the hook (by acknowledging it
fell below the water because its heavier) and it was a pleasure to put that
hook there. :-)

Old July 28th 05, 04:46 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"bllsht" > wrote in message
> Please clarify. Does this mean the Navy only dumps Dupont refrigerant, or
> are
> you also ignorant to the industry?

nice catch, but i wish you had waited just another day. ;-)

Old July 28th 05, 04:47 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..

> I'd call you a damn liar
> to your face right now.

lol liar! bill would stomp a hole in your ass. :-)

Old July 28th 05, 04:53 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Stevie you're so God damn stupid it's pitiful! Volume is a variable,
change is a variable, mixing is a variable, density is a variable,
therefo the variable variable created by variable is their new
variable. Just like in the eighth grade:
http://tlc.ousd.k12.ca.us/~acody/densitylesson2.html I don't believe
even your mother could like you!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 28th 05, 05:01 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I couldn't believe the garbage the Navy troop carriers dropped over
board, on my couple of two week journeys with them. I looked horrible
even to me use to though my beer cars over, I'd fill them first, though.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 28th 05, 05:21 AM
bllsht

In message >, "Nathan W. Collier" wrote:

>"bllsht" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Please clarify. Does this mean the Navy only dumps Dupont refrigerant, or
>> are
>> you also ignorant to the industry?

>nice catch, but i wish you had waited just another day. ;-)

LOL. Couldn't stop myself.

Old July 29th 05, 05:14 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> >> your spin just doesnt sell. my criteria was clear.

>=20

Welch.

<>
you:
> more babble. i nailed you on it. i recognize my limitations and=20
> immediately own it. you lie, make excuses, and attempt to dazzle us =

with=20
> bull**** in hopes of hiding your blatent (sic) ignorance.

me:
You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you,
an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric
science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what
you get.
</>

You deserve what you get... remember that.
__
Steve
..