Noise from right front wheel

Old September 20th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
jbourgeois

Default Noise from right front wheel

Recently I had some body shop repairs on my 98 Accord. The right front
wheel rim was bent, and some suspension parts on that side needed to be
replaced. Now I'm hearing a whirring/scraping sound from that wheel, when I
reach speeds of 35 mph or higher.

I don't really trust the body shop's expertise on this matter, or I would
consult them directly.

Any thoughts on what might be causing this noise?

Old September 22nd 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
jbourgeois

My problem has been fixed. Thanks to all for your helpful responses and
concern.

m...

Old September 23rd 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Ford Driver

"jbourgeois" > wrote in message
> My problem has been fixed. Thanks to all for your helpful responses and
> concern.
>
> "jbourgeois" > wrote in message
> m...
> > Recently I had some body shop repairs on my 98 Accord. The right front
> > wheel rim was bent, and some suspension parts on that side needed to be
> > replaced. Now I'm hearing a whirring/scraping sound from that wheel,

when
> > reach speeds of 35 mph or higher.
> >
> > I don't really trust the body shop's expertise on this matter, or I

would
> > consult them directly.
> >
> > Any thoughts on what might be causing this noise?

Are you going to keep us in suspense or are you going to share the solution?