Hermit crab

Old October 10th 05, 06:04 AM
rudedog

Default Hermit crab

Can anyone tell me what kind of crab this is???

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rudedo....beg=2&.src=ph

Thanks
Rudy

Old May 17th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.misc

Looks like Calcinus laevimanus of these got 6 of them in my tank they come
in a variation of colors but i have one identical to this one they can't
half move fast for a crab! The link below has some info:

http://www.peteducation.com/article....articleid=2104

Dave
"rudedog" wrote in message
ups.com...

Can anyone tell me what kind of crab this is???

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rudedo....beg=2&.src=ph

Thanks
Rudy

Lion Fish ate a Hermit crab.. skozzy Reefs 2 August 30th 04 09:29 AM
Lost a hermit crab?? RLIrwin Reefs 5 April 19th 04 03:13 AM
Porcelain Crab Marc Levenson Reefs 5 January 17th 04 08:24 AM
Hermit crabs & turbos PB General 1 November 19th 03 04:23 PM
Sally Light Foot Crab - shedding a body???? msitgal General 2 October 15th 03 08:34 PM