c-4 AC Bolower ? / Please Help

Old June 11th 05, 06:04 AM
'Key

"Greg" > wrote in message
> your welcome, if you cant get it fixed i will try to help
> you with it

Thank You.
I may need your help, later on.
My mechanic understood and said he will check it out.
He has already spent some time on my car fixing numorous
problems.
I am going to give him a little longer on this one, because
he agreed to check it out.

Will post the cause of this problem, if he fixes it.

--
"Key"

> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 21:20:04 GMT, "'Key" >
> wrote:

. ..

Old June 18th 05, 05:43 AM
George Csahanin

Check your vaccuum lines to the a/c system, and the check valve in the
vaccuum line just front of teh firewall. You either have a vaccuum leak or
blockage, or a air door damper control motor (run by vaccuum) failure...

I had something similar in my 84, but that was 10 years ago, and it is a azy
memory. Was a clogged vaccuum check valve.

-GC

news

Old June 18th 05, 10:04 PM
'Key

"George Csahanin" > wrote in message
m...
> Check your vaccuum lines to the a/c system, and the check
> valve in the
> vaccuum line just front of teh firewall. You either have a
> vaccuum leak or
> blockage, or a air door damper control motor (run by
> vaccuum) failure...
>

> I had something similar in my 84, but that was 10 years
> ago, and it is a azy
> memory. Was a clogged vaccuum check valve.
>
> -GC

Thanks for the reply G.C.
Will pass the info on to my mechanic.

g'day