Pressure Washers

Old May 23rd 05, 05:16 AM
Henry

Default Pressure Washers

Just wondering if anyone has used any of those pressure washers out there. I
was looking at a 5hp gas unit with 2400psi with different heads to adjust
the pressure. The one I really want is a diesel unit that heats the water,
but it is going to cost me about $2500. So I'm strongly looking at one of
the better electric units (if there is such a thing), until I can save up
the money to get one. Anyone tried any of these and if so, how did they
work? I figure that as often as I was mud off my truck, the unit will pay
for itself in 20-30 months depending on how much off roading I do in my
truck and how much driving I do in my car. Thanks.

1994 Mustang GT
2004 F-150 Super Crew.

All Ford... All the time.
@charter.net (hlherron)
Old May 23rd 05, 02:37 PM
ucla90613@ hotmail.com

On Sun, 22 May 2005 21:16:35 -0700, Henry (hlherron)>
wrote:

>Just wondering if anyone has used any of those pressure washers out there. I
>was looking at a 5hp gas unit with 2400psi with different heads to adjust
>the pressure. The one I really want is a diesel unit that heats the water,
>but it is going to cost me about $2500. So I'm strongly looking at one of
>the better electric units (if there is such a thing), until I can save up
>the money to get one. Anyone tried any of these and if so, how did they
>work? I figure that as often as I was mud off my truck, the unit will pay
>for itself in 20-30 months depending on how much off roading I do in my
>truck and how much driving I do in my car. Thanks.
>
>1994 Mustang GT
>2004 F-150 Super Crew.
>
>All Ford... All the time.
(hlherron)

lmfao

your washer will outlast your ford

ford=crap

Old May 23rd 05, 06:40 PM
Mark C.

You'll want a gas washer for the mud. Especially the chassis. It doesn't
have to be heated to do the job, although, that would be better. Don't skimp
out or you'll be dissapointed.

--
Mark

Old May 24th 05, 02:29 AM
Brian

<ucla90613@ hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 May 2005 21:16:35 -0700, Henry (hlherron)>
> wrote:
>
>>Just wondering if anyone has used any of those pressure washers out there.
>>was looking at a 5hp gas unit with 2400psi with different heads to adjust
>>the pressure. The one I really want is a diesel unit that heats the water,
>>but it is going to cost me about $2500. So I'm strongly looking at one of
>>the better electric units (if there is such a thing), until I can save up
>>the money to get one. Anyone tried any of these and if so, how did they
>>work? I figure that as often as I was mud off my truck, the unit will pay
>>for itself in 20-30 months depending on how much off roading I do in my
>>truck and how much driving I do in my car. Thanks.
>>
>>1994 Mustang GT
>>2004 F-150 Super Crew.
>>
>>All Ford... All the time.
(hlherron)

> lmfao
>

> your washer will outlast your ford

Hey Hurc...... why is Canada always 2 steps behind the U.S.? And why is your
beer so watery?

Old May 25th 05, 02:24 AM
Richard

Watery Beer?? Now them's fighting words.

--
Richard

'94 GT 'vert
Under Drive Pulleys