1995 Dodge Intrepid funny wobble from front end

Old August 8th 04, 06:11 PM
Joseph Markovich

Default 1995 Dodge Intrepid funny wobble from front end

I've noticed that at around 20-30 mph, there is this "wobble" in the
steering wheel and in the front end, but then it will go away. My
father says it might have something to do with the driveshaft on the
car. I guess my question is what is the worst possible scenario for
this? I drive this car a lot for work and also am very reluctant to
give it up!

If I take this to my dealer to get repaired, how much could this
possibly set me back? What does it take to repair something like
this?

Any information would be appreciated!

-Joe
Old August 9th 04, 06:05 AM
Gene Poon

Joseph Markovich wrote:

> I've noticed that at around 20-30 mph, there is this "wobble" in the
> steering wheel and in the front end, but then it will go away. My
> father says it might have something to do with the driveshaft on the
> car. I guess my question is what is the worst possible scenario for
> this? I drive this car a lot for work and also am very reluctant to
> give it up!
>
> If I take this to my dealer to get repaired, how much could this
> possibly set me back? What does it take to repair something like
> this?
>
> Any information would be appreciated!

Before you take it anyplace, rotate the tires front to rear and see if
that makes a difference.

Old August 9th 04, 06:05 AM
Gene Poon