1994 Grand Voyager, Code 21

Old January 5th 05, 12:49 AM
HachiRoku

Default 1994 Grand Voyager, Code 21

What is a diagnostic code 21?
Old January 5th 05, 01:11 AM
maxpower

a.. Open/short in heater circuit of oxygen sensor for 0.5 seconds
a.. Amplitude of O2 sensor reduced to 0.35-0.70V continuously for more than
60 seconds in other words it isnt switching, replace it

Old January 5th 05, 01:11 AM
maxpower

Old January 22nd 05, 04:47 AM
hachiroku

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 20:11:55 -0500, maxpower wrote:

> a.. Open/short in heater circuit of oxygen sensor for 0.5 seconds
> a.. Amplitude of O2 sensor reduced to 0.35-0.70V continuously for more than
> 60 seconds in other words it isnt switching, replace it

Yup! From what you said, that sounds like the best thing! Thanks for the
reply!

Old January 22nd 05, 06:02 PM
James Goforth

Before I had a lot of the books I'd go to batauto.com and they have
charts with all the codes, probably a bunch of other sites have them too
but that's the only one I know of.

Old January 22nd 05, 10:22 PM
scott(remove_to_reply)

http://www.troublecodes.net