Driver tries to do a Laura Bush - Kills toddler instead

Old July 13th 05, 05:59 PM
David W. Poole, Jr.

Default Driver tries to do a Laura Bush - Kills toddler instead

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:52:07 GMT, "Jor-El" > was
understood to have stated the following:

>What does this have to do with Laura Bush?

Not a thing in the world, to any rational adult. That should give you
an idea of the state of mind of the troll that started this thread. In
the event it doesn't, have some more of it's trolls:

--

Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend )'s words of
wisdom, love, and respect (spelling and grammatical errors left

the guys at the bath-house stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie. I get
RESPECT now.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...1dd649fb?hl=en

Fork the dictionary. You've got your definitions and we've got ours.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...7d638020?hl=en

STFU YOU HATEFILLED TROLL.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...f1481a15?hl=en

Fork you, beyatch. I'm the greatest troll that ever lived!!!! I'm the
world's champ at infuriating all these pschopathic car loonies. HAHAHA
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...16b755126bd447

Being a troll is an honorable life.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...01be2d8?hl=en&

I wish everyone involved in this "accident" had died.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...88914951?hl=en

I don't care who i kill; it's just an accident.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...da070478765cee

Driving twenty year old beaters doesn't keep me up to date. Anyway
it's a stupid idea.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...cfc7b81b?hl=en

Screw driver training and courtesy.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...aaae4439d8c383

Hey dood. I've been a US senator since 98! You mean you didn't know
that???
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...1dd067aa0af690

I never voted in my life, you lying whore. All elections are rigged.
The globalists rigged this one by paying kerry not to attack bush.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a31e73cec1db38

It's all about money. Most organ transplants are unnecessary but
doctors make a fortune off them so we have them.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...7e51bd5a?hl=en

That "microphone" could have been filled with battery acid. Cruise
should have pulled a knife and slit the guy's guts out.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...cba14e15?hl=en

Put AEOS on the list too. It came out with great earnings and guidance
today and yet went down 7% on very heavy volume. When a stock sells
off on good news, it's going much lower.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...5ff431de?hl=en

Of course he does. With a name like roger, you know he's a pervert.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a5640c4a?hl=en

What is the P&G logo?. I just went to their WS and didn't see any.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d49d23aa?hl=en

Hey stupid. I told you the other day to stop using the phrase
"conspiracy theorist". We're gover-media skeptics.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...952357e9?hl=en

There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
close to 7 million jooz. Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11
official story.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...50866dc7ecbadc

All his amnesty talk puzzled me because most conservatives are
hatefilled racists and don't want the greaseballs in this country.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a6bacc3c?hl=en

You're crazy. There will be a draft. Bush is gonna stage another 9-11
type event and then say we have no choice but to go to war against
every muslim nation. And democrats will say nothing.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a8ea8427fdf968

You are an ignoramus. 9-11 was an inside job. That's for sure.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...246dae5e?hl=en

The issue is the psychopath doing 60 mph OVER THE LIMIT!!!!!!!!. This
guy is a murderer and i want him locked up anyway they can do it.
Three cheers for the cops.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g .google.com

Market economy???? HAHAHAHA. Prices are whatever the monopolists want
to charge.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...67ecc08f?hl=en

If you speed loons would just slow down we wouldn't have a problem.
drive them until the holes get too big for that tire-in-a-can stuff to
work. Then do what I do and go to pep boys and get a set of used
retreads for $50 and repeat.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...863c0fc4?hl=en

The Federal Reserve is not a branch of the govt; it's a group of
private banks and borrowing from them means the taxpayers have to pay
the interest to the banks. This has been going on for nearly a hundred
years and it's just stealing from the public and giving to the
bankers. JUST PRINT THE DAMN MONEY.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...5b1f7d7ea0dfe2

I'm not talking about increasing the money supply; just replacing
borrowed money with printed money.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...0bbaea47e5f5f9

I know what you mean, dood. I did 5 years in the can myself for
beating the crap out of a half-dozen faggot gun loonies i caught
raping a collie and I couldn't handle the food either. Goddam beets
with every meal. Ended up eating nothing but cans of tuna i bought at
the commy.
: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

I don't think knife bans will ever happen, since knives are so damn
easy to make. I remember when i was in prison for beating up a dozen
gun loonies and we used to melt down a thousand or so aspirin tablets
into a thick goo and then let it harden into a knife shape which we
sharpened against the concrete floor. Anybody can make a knife
anywhere out of anything.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...8c5bbd64dd19ac

GODDAMMIT - STOP SENDING MESSAGES TO MORE THAN FIVE GROUPS
Google won't allow more than five. It's not my job to delete excessive
group listings but i seem to spend half my life doing that. OBEY THE
RULES, YOU BUTTHOLES!!!!
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d2661d3c6734ed

I am not paid to delete the excessive newsgroups you clowns are
posting to. Obey the rules or GTF out of here!!!!
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c7a53c81f28cdf

Tires don't blow out anymore.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...619fee7f463fc2

LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...727d351b4be64a

Bush is dictator and that means he has to take the blame for
everything.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d35f67fd7b6003

Has he killed as many people as Laura Bush?
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...ff1fca08982a38

You don't know what you're talking about, dood. AIDS is an american
bioweapon developed by americans so that blacks would be esp
susceptible to it.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...9d112311697712

She knows it won't matter. Blake is white so the media will insist on
a not guilty verdict.
:http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c74805c56a5747

YOu stupid lying ****head. All bush has accomplished in AFG is to make
it the world's leading heroin supplier.
And BTW it wasn't a war. It was a massacre against a defenseless
nation that never did anything to us.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a86842abe0d9d6

She's just damn lucky the press is owned by the GOP and doesn't
crucify her for vehicular manslaughter like they've done to ted
kennedy for 35 years.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c630fd8aec9a63

I'm saying that bush obviously doesn't want to catch OBL. Not now that
the election is over, anyway.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a00a246987524f

You're crazy, dood. Google is a super rw org and they censor liberals.
RW posters here get away with everything while libs have to be choir
boys.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...35950242741f13

That's why so many legal scholars think republicans should be banned
from juries. Anyone who'd vote for a man who lied us into war is too
dumb to sit on a jury.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c8560247663014

Wouldn't have mattered if hitty had one. He took his orders from the
same organization that roosevelt did and bush does today.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...58ee450b438b19

You can't even lie any good. No where in the country are cops issued
crown victorias.
: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

i'm sure jeffrey dahmer also objects to big daddy govt telling him he
can't kill people anymore.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...ing.google.com

At first i thought the tars had been slashed but no, the tars were
fine
: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

I hate cell phone drivers but at least this gal had the sense to drive
slowly while yakking.
: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open stretch
could be 25, i thought. Turns out the cop was right. No complaints
from me then. I should have known the law.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...40009050c624a9

http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpo...1IsAMoron.html

---

( the following contains part of one of Judy's posts, which would not
otherwise
be available due to Judy's use of the X-No-Archive bit)

: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...f5e8013a?hl=en

( the following contains part of one of Judy's posts, which would not
otherwise
be available due to Judy's use of the X-No-Archive bit)
> That's the way it should be. In fact even having a RD in your car
>should result in mandatory and permanent loss of DL. Why do you need a
>device whose only function is to help you commit a crime that murders
>thousands of americans a year. URAPSYCHOPATH

: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...e=source&hl=en

Straw man???? If you saw some black guy on crack with a gun, you'd go
ballistic. But alkies with guns is ok with you cause alcohol is YOUR
drug. URA STUPID ILLOGICAL HYPOCRITE.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...9df6ecfa?hl=en

We don't need safer cars and roads. The incredible highway carnage
is entirely due to reckless drivers like you. URAMURDERER.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...732fd7f1?hl=en

HUH??? The cops plant the gun on him and you still say he deserved 55
years. URAPSYCHO
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...7ac5a5ce?hl=en