Major SAAB! Kicking the **** out of General Motors.

Old December 24th 07, 10:45 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.simulators,rec.autos.sport.misc,alt.autos.volvo
Anika Julie Hayton

Default Major SAAB! Kicking the **** out of General Motors.

Major Saab to you:

http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...g2_itemId=9620

Kicking the **** out of General Motors!

Allah Allah Durka Durka Muhammad Jihad!

Anika.

--
Anika Julie Hayton - http://lios.apana.org.au/~anika.
http://www.southwestslutbags.com/gal...?g2_itemId=258
Old December 24th 07, 04:18 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.simulators,rec.autos.sport.misc,alt.autos.volvo
necromancer

SPAMika the SPAMma:

> Major SPAM to you:
>
> SPAMttp://www.classicSPAM.net/SPAMery2/SPAM.php?g2_itemId=9620
>
> Kicking the SPAM out of General SPAM!
>
> SPAMma SPAMma SPAM SPAM SPAMhammad SPAMhad!
>
> SPAMika.

> --
> Anika The SPAMma - SPAMttp://lios.SPAMana.org.au/~anika.
> SPAMttp://www.southwestSPAMbags.com/SPAMery2/SPAM.php?g2_itemId=SPAM
> SPAMttp://www.SPAMtranceSPAMSPAM.net/SPAMery2/SPAM.php?g2_itemId=SPAM
> I'm into SPAM only, so bad luck guys. Wangle your Woo at someone else...

If I were into, "wangling my woo," it sure as hell wouldn't be at a
worthless spamming Compton whore like you.

Go die in a fire, *SPAMika!*

necromancer

Official Overseer Of Kooks And Trolls In rec.autos.driving
Old January 28th 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.simulators,rec.autos.sport.misc,alt.autos.volvo
*

Anika Julie Hayton > wrote in article
. au>...

> Major Saab to you:
>
> http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...g2_itemId=9620
>
> Kicking the **** out of General Motors!

Saab is owned by General Motors, asshole!!!!
Old January 30th 08, 11:14 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.simulators,rec.autos.sport.misc,alt.autos.volvo
Byron Forbes

"*" > wrote in message

> Anika Julie Hayton > wrote in article
> . au>...
>>
>> Major Saab to you:
>>
>> http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...g2_itemId=9620
>>
>> Kicking the **** out of General Motors!
>>

> Saab is owned by General Motors' asshole!!!!

Wow, if GM's arsehole owns that, imagine what GM's prick must own!

Old February 6th 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.simulators,rec.autos.sport.misc
doofy

Byron Forbes wrote:
> "*" > wrote in message
>

>>Anika Julie Hayton > wrote in article
g.au>...

>>>Major Saab to you:
>>>
>>>http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...g2_itemId=9620
>>>
>>>Kicking the **** out of General Motors!
>>>

>>Saab is owned by General Motors' asshole!!!!

> Wow, if GM's arsehole owns that, imagine what GM's prick must own!

Are you guys old enough to drive.
Old February 7th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.simulators,rec.autos.sport.misc
Byron Forbes

"doofy" > wrote in message
> Byron Forbes wrote:
>> "*" > wrote in message
>>

>>>Anika Julie Hayton > wrote in article
rg.au>...

>>>Saab is owned by General Motors' asshole!!!!

>> Wow, if GM's arsehole owns that, imagine what GM's prick must own!

> Are you guys old enough to drive.

Judging from your reraction time you'd be too old to drive!

Old March 26th 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.simulators,rec.autos.sport.misc,alt.autos.volvo
geotek

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message

> "*" > wrote in message
>>

>> Anika Julie Hayton > wrote in article
>> . au>...
>>>
>>> Major Saab to you:
>>>
>>> http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...g2_itemId=9620
>>>
>>> Kicking the **** out of General Motors!
>>>

>> Saab is owned by General Motors' asshole!!!!

> Wow, if GM's arsehole owns that, imagine what GM's prick must own!

Nice!
I really DID LOL!
WTG!
geotek