question about springs & tires

Old April 21st 05, 08:33 PM
IsellJeeps

Default question about springs & tires

I bought the max speed springs on ebay.. they will be put on today! I have
16" ponies and am wondering if 245 50 16's will fit with these springs??
anyone have a set up similar to this?
here are the springs I got
Thanks in advance

Jarod Sprauer
88 coupe 373's shift kit & more to come!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...7966654589&cat
egory=33586

Old April 21st 05, 08:45 PM

Can't really tell until you get the springs on. Don't know EXACTLY how much
the springs will lower your car until they are on.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

Old April 21st 05, 09:21 PM
IsellJeeps

the tire guy said no problem I will let you know tomorrow when I get them
put on

. ..

Old April 21st 05, 09:27 PM

Take before & after pics.