can someone give the season ini info for the following tracks????

Old December 12th 05, 02:01 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default can someone give the season ini info for the following tracks????

Hi everyone -

I just recently loaded GPL back into my new computer a few weeks
ago -- following a several year layoff -- and am having a blast. the
67 AND 65 cars are great and looking forward to the next sets -----
namely the 1969 (I think) and the 1955 set.

Anywhoo ------

Several years ago, I backed everything up on several CD's and
they have become absolutely INVALUABLE for info and old programs.

However --

I have a few tracks that somehow didn't get all the info recorded
(I am not perfect -- LOL) concerning the season ini files -- youknow ,
the info that goes into the season files that records like this -- in
case it is known as something else -----

[eventXX]
startingGrid=XX
numberOfLaps=XX
day=X
month=X
trackDirectory=X
shortName=XXXXXXX
name=XXXXXX

I must have not had them in the main file when I copied the season
files back several years ago.

The tracks are --------

misano
gosspark
funa
laguna 67
laguna 67 (Hi Res)
nring84
nurb2002
nurb2002 (Hi Res)
phoenix
philring
sears97

Any assistance in getting this information will be appreciated

Thanks again, in advance, for any help

Doug

Old December 12th 05, 03:49 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Thanks Andreas ---

these are already in a huge track file, don't want to have to download
these tracks again when I can merely add them through the file as I
can do this way.

much obliged for your assist here.

Doug

Old December 12th 05, 05:17 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Go to the GPL Track Database at http://trackdb.d2g.com/ . At the top
right, select "Show result as trackset (season file)" and look for the
tracks (alphabetically or by "New Stuff") that you want that info for.

Bob Simpson

Old December 12th 05, 07:08 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

BRAVO, BOB!!!!

Many thanks!

I feel like a real "dud" not knowing it was in front of me all this
time!!!! LOL

much obliged

Doug

Old December 12th 05, 07:36 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Bob Simpson" > writes:

> Go to the GPL Track Database at http://trackdb.d2g.com/ . At the top
> right, select "Show result as trackset (season file)" and look for the
> tracks (alphabetically or by "New Stuff") that you want that info for.

Great functionality! I had missed that one as well.

/andreas

--
A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?