snow load on convertible top?

Old January 24th 05, 03:54 PM
SVTKate

I may not be too clear here... the baby is in the garage? Or you don't have
a garage? Or you are working on a crib and have no room left in the garage?

Never mind... it's really not any of my business.

"-=RaOuL" > wrote in message
| My predicament exactly! It was a choice between the baby's crib or the
Stang

| > | My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |
| > | RAMFM Merchandise: http://www.cafeshops.com/ramfm |

Old January 24th 05, 11:49 PM
-=RaOuL

Naw, I don't have a garage Up until about 14 months ago it would have
been possible to claim enough empty square feet inside the house, but that
space has been filled....

....But if I did have a garage, I'd probably end up "camping" out there
myself!

-=RaOuL

ink.net...

Snow plows for small 4x4's? 4x4 7 January 19th 05 08:45 PM
Hey Mike, snow! Greg Jeep 3 January 16th 05 10:18 PM
Ford to Unveil Latest Convertible Mustang Grover C. McCoury III Ford Mustang 4 January 6th 05 03:54 PM
Battery load test [email protected] Technology 0 December 31st 04 02:53 PM