Power drivers seat

Old September 26th 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
[email protected]

Default Power drivers seat

I've been trying to find a power seat for a 2003 caravan.
My wife can not operate the manual seat due to medical problems.
I can install the slide rails, and connect the wiring. I also need the
switches.
Thanks DCS
Old September 28th 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
sdlomi2[_2_]

> wrote in message
> I've been trying to find a power seat for a 2003 caravan.
> My wife can not operate the manual seat due to medical problems.
> I can install the slide rails, and connect the wiring. I also need the
> switches.
> Thanks DCS

Look on Ebay--esp. under reseller's name "LKQ". I'm not affiliated, but
have bo't several late-model items. They're a huge nat'l salvage yard
chain. HTH, s

Old September 28th 08, 01:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Bill Putney

wrote:
> I've been trying to find a power seat for a 2003 caravan.
> My wife can not operate the manual seat due to medical problems.
> I can install the slide rails, and connect the wiring. I also need the
> switches.
> Thanks DCS

Go to
www.car-part.com. It has a drill down for vehicle and part. You
can narrow the search as much as you want - search the entire country or
a single state. Look at the bottom of the page that comes up after you
drill down - go to the page number with the asterisk beside it - that's
the page with the lowest price (the dividing line between lowest stated
price and the "call for price" listings - then work backwards up the
list to find the right part and yard with the lowest price.

--
Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')

BMW E34 drivers seat [email protected] BMW 6 September 10th 06 05:58 PM
2000 SL2 drivers seat Hank[_2_] Saturn 2 August 24th 06 08:23 PM
replacing drivers seat [email protected] Jeep 1 February 5th 06 04:23 PM
Taurus: power seat and power locks stopped working [email protected] Technology 1 October 20th 05 03:47 AM
WTB 92-95 S4/S6 drivers Seat. The Persings Audi 0 December 28th 04 01:34 AM