Pleasant Dealer Experience.

Old June 20th 05, 02:55 AM
tech27

Default Pleasant Dealer Experience.

Took my 03 M5 in for it's first service.
Got an 05 3 for a loaner (2 days as they were also doing the BMW Spa
Detailing - part of my purchase deal).
When I picked up the car no charges for anything. Zero. All I did was fill
up the tank on the loaner.

Performance BMW
St. Catharines
Ontario, Canada.

Nice.

Old June 20th 05, 05:01 AM
Jeff Mayner

tech27 wrote:
> Took my 03 M5 in for it's first service.
> Got an 05 3 for a loaner (2 days as they were also doing the BMW Spa
> Detailing - part of my purchase deal).
> When I picked up the car no charges for anything. Zero. All I did was
> fill up the tank on the loaner.
>
> Performance BMW
> St. Catharines
> Ontario, Canada.
>
> Nice.

Good to hear.

Old June 20th 05, 08:15 AM
TonyK

"tech27" > wrote in message
. verio.net...
> Took my 03 M5 in for it's first service.
> Got an 05 3 for a loaner (2 days as they were also doing the BMW Spa
> Detailing - part of my purchase deal).
> When I picked up the car no charges for anything. Zero. All I did was fill
> up the tank on the loaner.
>
> Performance BMW
> St. Catharines
> Ontario, Canada.
>
> Nice.

Somethimes strange things happen that just can't be explained. Just put it
down to expereince and accept it as one of lifes mysteries.

Old June 20th 05, 12:41 PM
CFL

tech27 wrote:
> Took my 03 M5 in for it's first service.
> Got an 05 3 for a loaner (2 days as they were also doing the BMW Spa
> Detailing - part of my purchase deal).
> When I picked up the car no charges for anything. Zero. All I did was fill
> up the tank on the loaner.
>
> Performance BMW
> St. Catharines
> Ontario, Canada.
>
> Nice.

That is good to hear. Here in Melbourne, Fl we have a dealer that is
about the 100% opposite. Your story reconfirms there is more to a car
than the product. Customer service is why we buy the next.

Old June 21st 05, 08:17 PM

tech27 wrote:
> Took my 03 M5 in for it's first service.
> Got an 05 3 for a loaner (2 days as they were also doing the BMW Spa
> Detailing - part of my purchase deal).
> When I picked up the car no charges for anything. Zero. All I did was fill
> up the tank on the loaner.

Nice, but I guess it's a sign of the times that *proper* behavior
from a dealership gets such accolades. I've actually had very
similar experiences with my local BMW dealership in the past.

--
Cliff