Starving 95 Neon

Old October 27th 04, 08:03 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, maxpower wrote:

> It is a trigger to turn the injectors off

....on a Ford.

Good luck finding repair parts for a '95 Ford Neon.
Old October 28th 04, 01:04 AM
mic canic

d.c did istall a clear flood mode but i think it started in 2001

Old October 28th 04, 01:04 AM
mic canic

Old October 29th 04, 12:06 AM
maxpower

Yea ford uses turn signals,,,,,,, so does chrysler,
n.umich.edu...

Old October 29th 04, 12:06 AM
maxpower

Old October 29th 04, 01:47 AM
Michael

Well.... I do have to appoligize to Mic Canic. It was a power issue, but it
was not at the battery. Ground wire was the issue.

Mike

"mic canic" > wrote in message
> that tune would include servicing the battery which i know is corrioded
>
> maxpower wrote:
>
> > Holding your foot to the floor is turning the fuel off with this

vehicle,
> > that tells me the vehicle was flooded, when was the last time the engine

was

Old October 29th 04, 01:47 AM
Michael