Another child killed by a deadly speeder

Old June 24th 05, 05:49 PM
Messalina

Default Another child killed by a deadly speeder

I'm having a nitro injector put on my car in your honor, LBVH.

Mez

Old June 24th 05, 05:58 PM
Larry Bud

> A Turlock family is mourning 4-month-old Isaac Gutierrez, who was
> ejected from his car seat when a speeding black BMW cut the family off
> and then fled the scene, according to authorities.

So it would have been better if he was cut off by someone doing the
speed limit?

Whatanidiot!

Old June 24th 05, 07:44 PM
Paul.

On 24 Jun 2005 09:58:45 -0700, Larry Bud , said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

<judy's crap sent to a hazardous waste facility>

> So it would have been better if he was cut off by someone doing the
> speed limit?

In judy's twisted little world, yes.

> Whatanidiot!

Agreed.

--
Paul

Self-appointed unofficial overseer of kooks
and trolls in rec.autos.driving.
Old June 24th 05, 08:05 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Larry Bud wrote:
> > A Turlock family is mourning 4-month-old Isaac Gutierrez, who was
> > ejected from his car seat when a speeding black BMW cut the family off
> > and then fled the scene, according to authorities.

> So it would have been better if he was cut off by someone doing the
> speed limit?
>
> Whatanidiot!

So you make jokes about kids being killed? WHATAPSYCHOPATH

Old June 24th 05, 08:13 PM
Larry Bud

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Larry Bud wrote:
> > > A Turlock family is mourning 4-month-old Isaac Gutierrez, who was
> > > ejected from his car seat when a speeding black BMW cut the family off
> > > and then fled the scene, according to authorities.

> > So it would have been better if he was cut off by someone doing the
> > speed limit?
> >
> > Whatanidiot!

> So you make jokes about kids being killed? WHATAPSYCHOPATH

Nope, I'm not making a joke. Just pointing out your yet again failed
"logic" in blaming the crash on speeding, when it was really because he
was cut off.

Old June 24th 05, 08:20 PM

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> MODESTO, Calif. -- The California Highway Patrol is searching for a
> driver who caused a crash on Highway 99 in Stanislaus County Wednesday
> night, killing a baby.
>

> http://www.thekcrachannel.com/traffi...11/detail.html
>
> A Turlock family is mourning 4-month-old Isaac Gutierrez, who was
> ejected from his car seat when a speeding black BMW cut the family off
> and then fled the scene, according to authorities.
>
> Isaac's father, 21-year-old Jose Gutierrez, of Turlock, was driving
> with his girlfriend, Crystal Ramos, and the baby boy.
>
> "Mr. Gutierrez moved into the center divide to avoid the BMW,
> overturned and subsequently, a child in the back seat, whom the
> parents say was restrained, was ejected and died at the scene," said
> Officer John Martinez.
>
> Witnesses on Highway 99 told officers that the driver of the black BMW
> was driving erratically, quickly changing lanes at speeds up to 90
> mph.
>
> (snip)

> Happens every day. The terrorist threat is microscopic compared to
> the threat posed by highway speeders. Let's stop the criminal
> coddling and imprison anyone who drives above 80 mph.

Isaac's father shouldn't have been LLBing. By the way, that's the way
Darwin works.

Old June 24th 05, 09:15 PM

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Larry Bud wrote:
> > > A Turlock family is mourning 4-month-old Isaac Gutierrez, who was
> > > ejected from his car seat when a speeding black BMW cut the family off
> > > and then fled the scene, according to authorities.

> > So it would have been better if he was cut off by someone doing the
> > speed limit?
> >
> > Whatanidiot!

> So you make jokes about kids being killed? WHATAPSYCHOPATH

If the driver wouldn't have been LLBing, all of this would have been
EASILY avoided. WHATANIDIOT.

Old June 24th 05, 10:41 PM

Larry Bud wrote:
> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> > >
> > > So it would have been better if he was cut off by someone doing the
> > > speed limit?
> > >
> > > Whatanidiot!

> > So you make jokes about kids being killed? WHATAPSYCHOPATH

> Nope, I'm not making a joke. Just pointing out your yet again failed
> "logic" in blaming the crash on speeding, when it was really because he
> was cut off.

Speeding was a factor, you criminal coddling nitwit.

Old June 24th 05, 10:59 PM
Nate Nagel

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> Larry Bud wrote:
>
>>Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

>>>So you make jokes about kids being killed? WHATAPSYCHOPATH

>>Nope, I'm not making a joke. Just pointing out your yet again failed
>>"logic" in blaming the crash on speeding, when it was really because he
>>was cut off.

> Speeding was a factor, you criminal coddling nitwit.

Prove it.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old June 24th 05, 11:17 PM

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Larry Bud wrote:
> > Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> > > So you make jokes about kids being killed? WHATAPSYCHOPATH

> > Nope, I'm not making a joke. Just pointing out your yet again failed
> > "logic" in blaming the crash on speeding, when it was really because he
> > was cut off.

> Speeding was a factor, you criminal coddling nitwit.

It would have easily been avoided had he heeded the advice "Keep Right
Except To Pass" or "Slower Traffic Keep Right." Not stating that the
driver of the BMW is blameless, but any driver who doesn't look behind
them every couple of seconds doesn't really need to be contributing to
the gene pool.