VAG-COM - what does it do? Where to find more info?

Old January 1st 05, 01:00 AM
Gene Buckwalter

Default VAG-COM - what does it do? Where to find more info?

I'm using the software in shareware mode with an adapter I built from a
schematic I found on the web.
I've diagnosed a few problems very nicely. I would not hesitate to buy the
software when I need it for more.

Gene

"Ash Mann" #> wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
> Hi
>
> A friend of mine mentioned something about this software.... I was

wondering

Old January 1st 05, 08:41 PM
Aksel

"Gene Buckwalter" > skrev i en meddelelse

> I'm using the software in shareware mode with an adapter I built from a
> schematic I found on the web.
> I've diagnosed a few problems very nicely. I would not hesitate to buy
> the
> software when I need it for more.

Will you please send a link to the the schematic ?

Greetings Aksel

Old January 2nd 05, 02:08 AM
curmudgeon

Takes less than 2 minutes to find with Google!
"